Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Paducah Tilghman 39 Glasgow 20

Featured Replies

Just a few short weeks ago, Tilghman trailed by multiple scores late in the 3rd qtr at Union County. They persevered, the defense has played lights out and now they are gonna continue the dream. 

  • Author

Forgive my enthusiasm. This one is not over. I was typing for the end of the game and accidentally posted this one. 

1 minute ago, TilghmanPride said:

Forgive my enthusiasm. This one is not over. I was typing for the end of the game and accidentally posted this one. 

Do we have a final or not?

And you can post anymore updates in this one to keep it simple.

  • Author
Just now, theguru said:

Do we have a final or not?

And you can post anymore updates in this one to keep it simple.

Not final. Less than 2 minutes. Same score. Sorry, I was interacting with 6 people at once. I'll finish updates here. 

2 minutes ago, TilghmanPride said:

Forgive my enthusiasm. This one is not over. I was typing for the end of the game and accidentally posted this one. 

I unlocked it, you can post in regular thread. I'll close it when it's over and update the score if needed.

  • Author

Final. The score is correct. 

Tilghman 39 Glasgow 20

1 minute ago, TilghmanPride said:

Not final. Less than 2 minutes. Same score. Sorry, I was interacting with 6 people at once. I'll finish updates here. 

6 at once, hey baby! ?

Blue Tornado!  Wow, just wow, congrats!

  • Author

Gotta get that half day put in for Friday so I can head to Lexington. I'm absolutely stoked. Should be a monster of a game. 

Hope to see some of you there. 

 

PT!!! Representing for WKY next weekend in Lexington. This is the beginning of a 4-5 year PT run to Lexington I believe. They are loaded on the younger classes.

1 minute ago, WKY_Football said:

PT!!! Representing for WKY next weekend in Lexington. This is the beginning of a 4-5 year PT run to Lexington I believe. They are loaded on the younger classes.

PT has a ton of younger talent, they will be an absolute force in the years to come.

  • Author
1 minute ago, WKY_Football said:

PT!!! Representing for WKY next weekend in Lexington. This is the beginning of a 4-5 year PT run to Lexington I believe. They are loaded on the younger classes.

This team right now is really young and the 8th grade team just played for a state title a few weeks ago. Definitely gonna have a chance. 

Look out for the Blue Tornado! Has any team improved as much as this one!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.