Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is This The Last Game As A Bengal For

Featured Replies

Marvin Lewis? It seems likely that Lock Jaw is going to take some time off, and I'm not sure the Steelers are sold on the in house choices. Do they go after the local and stay true to the tradition of keeping their coach long term? Would the Bengals make a big offer to block the move? A lot to talk about here as the decision by Cowher is only a few days away...

  • Replies 46
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Marvin Lewis? It seems likely that Lock Jaw is going to take some time off, and I'm not sure the Steelers are sold on the in house choices. Do they go after the local and stay true to the tradition of keeping their coach long term? Would the Bengals make a big offer to block the move? A lot to talk about here as the decision by Cowher is only a few days away...

Most definitely YES!!!!!!!!!!!!

If he leaves who is next in line for the Bengals. I like Marvin but I don't think he is the true answer.

If he leaves who in next in line for the Bengals. I like Marvin but I don't think he is the true answer.

I hear there is another Shula free.:D

  • Author
Most definitely YES!!!!!!!!!!!!

You think he brings in character problems. You think he can't coach in December. Do you think the Bengals are better off without him... ;)

You think he brings in character problems. You think he can't coach in December. Do you think the Bengals are better off without him... ;)

You asked if the Bengals would make an offer, I said yes. How is my opinion of him as a coach in the answer I provided. I said yes, the Bengals would most definitely make an offer to keep him.

 

 

 

You didn't ask if I thought they should.

I really believe that Lewis will stay in Cincy. He's built this team to what it is today. Minus the chain gang, all else has come along. We'll let Pittsburg have the other Shuler.

  • Author
I really believe that Lewis will stay in Cincy. He's built this team to what it is today. Minus the chain gang, all else has come along. We'll let Pittsburg have the other Shuler.

How can you quantify the ability to go home? I get a STRONG feeling they will go after Marvin if Lock Jaw hangs it up...

I really believe Marvin will stay in Cincy for as long as Cowher has stayed in Pittsburgh. He has great young talent. He has the best young quarterback in the NFL. The Bengals have had the misfortune of the toughest schedule in the NFL, off field blunders by some of their second tier players, major injuries to the offensive line and they are still not out of the playoff hunt. There is no question they are one of the top 2 or 3 teams in the NFL for the next 5 years. Marvin will stay

How can you quantify the ability to go home? I get a STRONG feeling they will go after Marvin if Lock Jaw hangs it up...

True. Being able to coach at home would be great. I just don't see Marvin leaving. Or Cincinnati letting him go without a fight ($).

I don't see Marvin leaving, he's built this thing from the bottom up, I feel he'd possibly consider Pittburgh but I think he's determined to get this team to the highest level possible.

I see Marvin being loyal to the man who he gave him his shot at being a head coach.

So everyone is pretty much saying Marvin is the coach that can take the Bengals to the promise land?

  • Author
I see Marvin being loyal to the man who he gave him his shot at being a head coach.

How about the guy that gave him a shot to start his career???

So everyone is pretty much saying Marvin is the coach that can take the Bengals to the promise land?

 

Time will tell.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.