Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 80 Miles 71

Featured Replies

  • Author
1 minute ago, theguru said:

Who is Miles?

Exactly. 

  • Author

A D-2 school.  Didn't know they existed until a week ago when I set my DVR.

1 minute ago, Randy Parker said:

A D-2 school.  Didn't know they existed until a week ago when I set my DVR.

You have to be kidding me...

I guess I should say congrats D2 Miles. 

2 minutes ago, Randy Parker said:

A D-2 school.  Didn't know they existed until a week ago when I set my DVR.

And I didn't know they existed until you started the thread. 

  • Author
Just now, theguru said:

You have to be kidding me...

I guess I should say congrats D2 Miles. 

I wish I was.  They led the entire first half after UK scored the game's first points. 

1 minute ago, Randy Parker said:

I wish I was.  They led the entire first half after UK scored the game's first points. 

Wow, how can UK be that bad!?

  • Author
2 minutes ago, theguru said:

Wow, how can UK be that bad!?

Defense was terrible.  Miles hit 9 or 10 3's in the first half. 

2 minutes ago, Randy Parker said:

Defense was terrible.  Miles hit 9 or 10 3's in the first half. 

They were 11 of 15 from 3 land in the first half.

They might not be as good as they were last year.

  • Author
Just now, 4 Quarters said:

They were 11 of 15 from 3 land in the first half.

Thanks.  That's what it felt like. LOL 

Definitely not the best performance heading into the game against Duke on Tuesday. With that said, Cals teams usually always get it figured out on defense. So that doesn’t worry me. It is the offense that usually takes awhile to come together. So as long as that part gets figured out, which I think it obviously will. Then it doesn’t worry me to much. 

Hopefully a wake up call before Duke. Felt like Wheeler was the only one trying hard on D.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.