Whose Fries Are Better?

TheDeuce

Whose fries are better?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Whose fries are better?

Hot McDonalds fires are the absolute best fast food French fry.  But they can quickly go to the worst if they are cold.  I liked the old Wendy's fries a lot more than the the ones they just moved on from.  I've seen that they have new fries again but I've not had those yet.  

Rally's fires are really good even if a bit cold, and I've had a lot of success with the frozen ones you can get at the grocery store cooked in my air fryer.  Arby's curly fries can be good as well if reasonably warm. 

Burger King fries are trash.  I don't care how many times they come out with new and improved fries each time they leave me underwhelmed.  At least their onion rings are a edible even if they are probably the worst example of what an onion ring can be.  

Whataburger fries are decent but I really dig their spicy ketchup so that raises them up a notch.  For those that haven't been close to Texas, they will be opening 9 Nashville area stores within the next year.  The first of those should be open fairly soon.  

I'm not a fan of Chick-Fil-A waffle fries.  They're ok but if I go there I just get their mac and cheese instead and it's excellent.  

Five Guys has really good fries, probably better than McDonalds but I don't consider them fast food, at least the ones around here are anything but fast.  

In-N-Out fries in my opinion are garbage.  Maybe worse than Burger King which is a shame because they might have the best burger out there, but again despite having a drive thru it's not exactly fast food, at least not the few times I've been there. 

5 minutes ago, Irish Cat said:

Hot McDonalds fires are the absolute best fast food French fry.  But they can quickly go to the worst if they are cold.  I liked the old Wendy's fries a lot more than the the ones they just moved on from.  I've seen that they have new fries again but I've not had those yet.  

Rally's fires are really good even if a bit cold, and I've had a lot of success with the frozen ones you can get at the grocery store cooked in my air fryer.  Arby's curly fries can be good as well if reasonably warm. 

Burger King fries are trash.  I don't care how many times they come out with new and improved fries each time they leave me underwhelmed.  At least their onion rings are a edible even if they are probably the worst example of what an onion ring can be.  

Whataburger fries are decent but I really dig their spicy ketchup so that raises them up a notch.  For those that haven't been close to Texas, they will be opening 9 Nashville area stores within the next year.  The first of those should be open fairly soon.  

I'm not a fan of Chick-Fil-A waffle fries.  They're ok but if I go there I just get their mac and cheese instead and it's excellent.  

Five Guys has really good fries, probably better than McDonalds but I don't consider them fast food, at least the ones around here are anything but fast.  

In-N-Out fries in my opinion are garbage.  Maybe worse than Burger King which is a shame because they might have the best burger out there, but again despite having a drive thru it's not exactly fast food, at least not the few times I've been there. 

You know your fries IC!

When you get a good batch, McDonalds fries are the best. However, you don't always get a good batch. 

Agreed with the thoughts on BK...just terrible.

I like Chick-fil-A waffle fries, but I have to eat them with Ketchup. To their credit, their fries are always consistent.

Wendy's fries are just ok for me. I like them, but I don't love them.

I know this sounds silly, but the best fries I've ever had are at Jeff Ruby's. I know I should't be ordering fries there, but they are absolutely perfect...cripsy and light, with the right amount of salt. 

16 minutes ago, rjs4470 said:

When you get a good batch, McDonalds fries are the best. However, you don't always get a good batch. 

Agreed with the thoughts on BK...just terrible.

I like Chick-fil-A waffle fries, but I have to eat them with Ketchup. To their credit, their fries are always consistent.

Wendy's fries are just ok for me. I like them, but I don't love them.

I know this sounds silly, but the best fries I've ever had are at Jeff Ruby's. I know I should't be ordering fries there, but they are absolutely perfect...cripsy and light, with the right amount of salt. 

Money GIF - Leonardo Dicaprio Maket It Rain Money Rain GIFs

• Like 1