Mississippi State 31 Kentucky 17

Final. The Cats were just not ready to play tonight on either side of the ball. Looks like @nikeman49knew what he was talking about he was the only one who picked Miss. State to win this one. The Cats will have to play much better to beat Tennessee next week!

• Thanks 2

Again, no halftime adjustments by this staff, never do when something’s not working, played D exactly same way as the first half, I’m 62 years old and I could go out there right now, throw a 4 yard pass and watch the D let them run for 3-4 more yards.  Great recruiting staff, game management and in game adjustments, they just stink!!

• Like 1

The lack of ability to close on receivers and tackle in space by UK, made Mississippi State look like a bunch of All-Americans. 

Even with all of their issues, if the first defender to the receiver makes tackles tonight...UK could have made this a game. Time and time again the first defender never got a hand on the man with the ball.

Just now, Jumper_Dad said:

The lack of ability to close on receivers and tackle in space by UK, made Mississippi State look like a bunch of All-Americans. 

Even with all of their issues, if the first defender to the receiver makes tackles tonight...UK could have made this a game. Time and time again the first defender never got a hand on the man with the ball.

This is the disturbing part, State is 5-3 but looked like a top 10 team. 

55 minutes ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

Again, no halftime adjustments by this staff, never do when something’s not working, played D exactly same way as the first half, I’m 62 years old and I could go out there right now, throw a 4 yard pass and watch the D let them run for 3-4 more yards.  Great recruiting staff, game management and in game adjustments, they just stink!!

Youngster. 

• Haha 2
10 hours ago, John Anthony said:

This is the disturbing part, State is 5-3 but looked like a top 10 team. 

Mike Leach teams always have the ability to look good a couple of times a year. He just can't string an entire season together. Unfortunately for us he was able (with a lot of help from UK) to do it this week.

• Like 1