Class 6A RPI

3 minutes ago, LongTimeReader said:

It'll be interesting to see how it shacks out for the #1 seed. The #1 seed would get Trinity in the semi's and the #2 would get the winner of #1 and Trinity in the championship, correct?

This is my question too.

4 minutes ago, LongTimeReader said:

It'll be interesting to see how it shacks out for the #1 seed. The #1 seed would get Trinity in the semi's and the #2 would get the winner of #1 and Trinity in the championship, correct?

Most likely #1 seed will play Trinity in semifinals. I say most likely since I think Trinity will get to semifinals but not guaranteed like in past with them. If St. X is #1 will have to beat Manual in 2nd round which won't be easy because I don't see them committing 6 turnovers again. 

2 minutes ago, Tigerpride94 said:

Most likely #1 seed will play Trinity in semifinals. I say most likely since I think Trinity will get to semifinals but not guaranteed like in past with them. If St. X is #1 will have to beat Manual in 2nd round which won't be easy because I don't see them committing 6 turnovers again. 

Any way you cut it teams not named H, T, or X have a big hill to climb. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tigers88 said:

Does the RPI continue to build in the playoffs? If so, then X will have a high ranking Manual again and Male will have a high ranking BE. It will be interesting to see how it all shakes out.

Set after game 10.

• Like 1

6A Districts to get an idea who will be in 3rd round for seeding. Districts 1-4 and 4-8 for 3rd round.

CLASS 6ADistrict 1 – Apollo, Daviess County, Henderson County, Marshall County, McCracken County
District 2 – Barren County, Central Hardin, Meade County, North Hardin
District 3 – Butler, DuPont Manual, Pleasure Ridge Park, St. Xavier
District 4 – Bullitt East, Fern Creek, Male, Southern
District 5 – Ballard, Eastern, Trinity (Louisville)
District 6 – Campbell County, Dixie Heights, Ryle, Simon Kenton
District 7 – Henry Clay, Lafayette, Paul Laurence Dunbar, Tates Creek
District 8 – Bryan Station, George Rogers Clark, Madison Central, Oldham County