Ryle 44 Campbell County 11

theguru

Knowing nothing about how this game went I am shocked the Camels put up any points.  
As I stated after week 1 as some Camel fans were pretty excited about their win over NCC, that would end up being the only win of the season for the Camels.   Not sure what it will take to wake up this sleeping giant.  

Just now, cincyswords said:

Knowing nothing about how this game went I am shocked the Camels put up any points.  
As I stated after week 1 as some Camel fans were pretty excited about their win over NCC, that would end up being the only win of the season for the Camels.   Not sure what it will take to wake up this sleeping giant.  

What kind of crowd was at the game?

Only 3 points vs the first defense after a failed onside kick. The other 8 points went through the JV defense v CC first offense during the running clock. The Ryle defense is really good 28 points given up this season were by the JV defense at the end of games so the points per game could be lower. 

Great game coming up this week for Ryle v Dixie. 

• Like 1

Campbell should merge teams with Brossart.  Not sure how many more years that you can be in 6A and only beat a single A team each year.  Painful to watch.  Discipline is really bad on the team and just don’t seem to click at all.  Seem very lazy.  However Ryle’s kicker played well.  She will be a deadly weapon come playoff time. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, YOUTH2019 said:

Campbell should merge teams with Brossart.  Not sure how many more years that you can be in 6A and only beat a single A team each year.  Painful to watch.  Discipline is really bad on the team and just don’t seem to click at all.  Seem very lazy.  However Ryle’s kicker played well.  She will be a deadly weapon come playoff time. 

How long was the field goal that was made against Campbell County?

20 hours ago, Voice of Reason said:

How long was the field goal that was made against Campbell County?

12 hours ago, YOUTH2019 said:

43 I thought. 

12 hours ago, Blackhawks87 said:

I believe it was 37 yards.  She has a strong leg.  

7 hours ago, ukat1 said:

Would have been good from 47 had plenty of room to spare. Great to have her going into the end the season and playoffs. 

Impressive! Does she handle kick off duties also?