2021 Fantasy Football

FatNate

2 hours ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

I lost in the first round.  Fought hard to stay relevant but things just slowly unraveled after I lost Derrick Henry.

My opponent still has one player left tonight (Najee Harris) but I'm comfortably ahead 187-129 in the league championship. Even the game Chase had yesterday wouldn't be enough for him to move ahead of me. Finished the season with 9 straight wins after starting out 3-5. St. Brown, Penny and Metcalf all had big games for me. I'll be buying airline tickets for the vacation we are taking this fall with my winnings.

Also had a big 181 point week in my 3rd place game in my other league, which will pay for a couple of tanks of gas. 

In both leagues, slow starts were helped by some good luck and late season waiver wire pickups. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, rjs4470 said:

My opponent still has one player left tonight (Najee Harris) but I'm comfortably ahead 187-129 in the league championship. Even the game Chase had yesterday wouldn't be enough for him to move ahead of me. Finished the season with 9 straight wins after starting out 3-5. St. Brown, Penny and Metcalf all had big games for me. I'll be buying airline tickets for the vacation we are taking this fall with my winnings.

Also had a big 181 point week in my 3rd place game in my other league, which will pay for a couple of tanks of gas. 

In both leagues, slow starts were helped by some good luck and late season waiver wire pickups. 

Congrats!

I am pretty bummed how this season played out.  Team was on straight fire through the first third of the season and stayed pretty good but not great throughout.  Finished tied for the best record but just couldn't hack it down the stretch.

Ours is a keeper league (12 teams).  Decent chance I'm not keeping anyone for next year (won't have Henry).

20 hours ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

Congrats!

I am pretty bummed how this season played out.  Team was on straight fire through the first third of the season and stayed pretty good but not great throughout.  Finished tied for the best record but just couldn't hack it down the stretch.

Ours is a keeper league (12 teams).  Decent chance I'm not keeping anyone for next year (won't have Henry).

Why wouldn't you keep Henry?  How does your keeper league work?