2021 Fantasy Football

FatNate

Squeaked out a super close win, by just 2.3 points.  Thankfully the Seahawks didn't use Alex Collins for about half of the game.  If I lost that I would have been kicking myself, no pun intended.  Didn't have Tyler Bass, so I picked up Badgley for the Colts, until I saw the weather forecast and made a last second change which wound up scoring less haha!

Tough decision this week:

Start Rodgers at Arizona without Davante Adams (probably out with COVID) on TNF or Kirk Cousins at home vs Dallas on SNF?

1 hour ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

Squeaked out a super close win, by just 2.3 points.  Thankfully the Seahawks didn't use Alex Collins for about half of the game.  If I lost that I would have been kicking myself, no pun intended.  Didn't have Tyler Bass, so I picked up Badgley for the Colts, until I saw the weather forecast and made a last second change which wound up scoring less haha!

Tough decision this week:

Start Rodgers at Arizona without Davante Adams (probably out with COVID) on TNF or Kirk Cousins at home vs Dallas on SNF?

Man that is tough.  I lean Kirk.  

10 minutes ago, PurplePride92 said:

Man that is tough.  I lean Kirk.  

That's who I'm leaning too.  I feel like both with have to be throwing the ball a decent amount to keep up with their opponents.

I also start Aaron Jones, so maybe using Kirk can mitigate any risk of the Packers Offense looking disastrous without Davante Adams.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

Welp, my season is pretty much shot with the Derrick Henry news.

I might be able to barely hold on and make the playoffs but man that's a major blow.

In real life, I feel bad for Henry.  True old school player that was dominating this year.  It hurts losing him, but maybe you can land his back up?

• Like 1

I have moved up to fourth place with three straight wins.  Burrow has been producing and that has helped.  Bye weeks have not killed me.  My team is pretty average, but should continue to be completive all season.

• Like 1

I definitely feel worse for Henry in real life too.  He's fun to watch and had the making of a super special season by RB standards.

I've been trying to trade him to a team that is 3-5 because he can have Henry as his keeper for last year.  He'd be giving me Jonathan Taylor.  He's still thinking about it but will turn me down, I'm sure.  He said if he had lost last week and been 2-6, he'd probably already accept.  If his team loses this week and goes 3-6, I might have a shot at him.

On 11/3/2021 at 10:55 AM, MJAlltheWay24 said:

I definitely feel worse for Henry in real life too.  He's fun to watch and had the making of a super special season by RB standards.

I've been trying to trade him to a team that is 3-5 because he can have Henry as his keeper for last year.  He'd be giving me Jonathan Taylor.  He's still thinking about it but will turn me down, I'm sure.  He said if he had lost last week and been 2-6, he'd probably already accept.  If his team loses this week and goes 3-6, I might have a shot at him.

Got a deal done for Zeke Elliott.  I don't love Zeke but its keeps me a pretty big contender.  Need a W this week.

• 2 weeks later...

Week 11!  Wow, it goes quickly!  My team is exactly, 5-5, and coming off two horrible weeks.  I am barely holding on to the last playoff spot, with four regular season weeks left.  Our trade deadline ends this weekend, so I am hoping to pull off a deal to shake things up, but I am not optimistic.  Hoping to get Hunt back soon and most of my bye weeks are done, so those are the positives.  The negative, which is a big one, is that my team is pretty average!  How is everyone else doing?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/23/2021 at 8:49 AM, FatNate said:

uuuhhhgggggg!

Third week in a row below 100pts and three straight losses.

Currently, out of the playoffs.

WR totally depleted!

My team is no longer average and at this point I am no longer optimistic about the playoffs.

Sucks they've fallen off man.

I'm 9-4.  Taken a few really tough L's but also won matchups I probably should have too.  Been a brutal season with losing Henry.  My team has probably been affected by COVID the most.  My best to RBs are basically getting replaced by backs up, who are younger, healthier and just look better (Aaron Jones and Zeke).

With all that said, I have a chance to be the one seed with a win but I need some help. At worst I'll be the 3 or 4 seed, can't drop further.

I'm not optimistic about my team's changes in the playoffs and that's a real shame considering what might have been if Henry never went down.