2021 Fantasy Football

FatNate

38 minutes ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

Really curious if Curtis Samuel is going to be a player I can rely on once fully healthy.  Got Michael Thomas too.  Both those guys come around, I like my four WRs with Godwin and Mike Williams.

I am do not trust Samuel.  It seems like he is hyped every year to break out, but just never gets over the hump.  That offense could use Michael Thomas, so it will be interesting to see how his season goes once he gets back.  Mike Williams has been on fire.  I think he will have a career year, but I also think it was impossible for him to keep the pace he started the first few weeks.

• Like 1

I am 2-2.  I have either been high point or low point each week.  This puts me in the middle of the pack, which is right where I think my team should be.  It will be tight to make the playoffs, but I think this team can.

1 hour ago, FatNate said:

I am do not trust Samuel.  It seems like he is hyped every year to break out, but just never gets over the hump.  That offense could use Michael Thomas, so it will be interesting to see how his season goes once he gets back.  Mike Williams has been on fire.  I think he will have a career year, but I also think it was impossible for him to keep the pace he started the first few weeks.

Yeah, I mean Curtis Samuel is a WR #4 for me and flex at best in a week with byes but I'd still like to see him do well so I can feel comfortable putting him in there.  I really want Michael Thomas to come back and be any resemblance of his former self.

2 hours ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

Guy I'm playing left Robert Woods on the bench last night.  Not upset by it.

I had other options with similar projections. I was very close to going a different direction, but stuck to my gut feel. I played Woods.  Guy I play had Henderson.  We each had one player last night and I double him, so a good start to the week. 

• Like 1

Put up a massive number this past week but still lost because Mark Andrews blew up. Puts me at 3-2 but leading the league in scoring.

Just made a trade this morning though.  I picked up DJ Moore and Nyheim Hines (who was just thrown in) for Elijah Mitchell and Michael Carter.  I really wanted another solid WR, which I got.  I am pleased.  Leaves my starting lineup:

Aaron Rodgers

Derrick Henry and Aaron Jones

DJ Moore, Mike Williams and Chris Godwin

Kittles (or Schultz)

Bench: Melvin Gordon, Jamaal Williams, AJ Green, Curtis Samuel, Michael Thomas (IR) and Jeff Wilson (IR)

22 hours ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

Put up a massive number this past week but still lost because Mark Andrews blew up. Puts me at 3-2 but leading the league in scoring.

Just made a trade this morning though.  I picked up DJ Moore and Nyheim Hines (who was just thrown in) for Elijah Mitchell and Michael Carter.  I really wanted another solid WR, which I got.  I am pleased.  Leaves my starting lineup:

Aaron Rodgers

Derrick Henry and Aaron Jones

DJ Moore, Mike Williams and Chris Godwin

Kittles (or Schultz)

Bench: Melvin Gordon, Jamaal Williams, AJ Green, Curtis Samuel, Michael Thomas (IR) and Jeff Wilson (IR)

I like the deal you made -- for you.  Leaves you a little thin at RB, but if it is a PPR league, then WR are just as valuable.

15 minutes ago, FatNate said:

I like the deal you made -- for you.  Leaves you a little thin at RB, but if it is a PPR league, then WR are just as valuable.

We got half point PPR. But yeah, its makes my starting lineup rock solid, my bench is a little week.

But through 5 weeks, Gordon and Jamaal Williams are 20th and 21st in points. As long as Henry and Jones don't miss time, I will be alright until week 13 when they are both on byes, with DJ Moore and Rodgers haha

Injuries and bye weeks are crazy in our league, but with six NFL teams on byes in Week 7, I guess that's to be expected.

I'm without a TE and Kicker at the moment.  Debating on Melvin Gordon or AJ Green in my flex.

Was going to try and find a defense, but not great options out there.  Denver is facing Cleveland, who will be out Chubb, Hunt, and maybe Mayfield.  Probably rolling with them again but there time is about up.

22 hours ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

Injuries and bye weeks are crazy in our league, but with six NFL teams on byes in Week 7, I guess that's to be expected.

I'm without a TE and Kicker at the moment.  Debating on Melvin Gordon or AJ Green in my flex.

Was going to try and find a defense, but not great options out there.  Denver is facing Cleveland, who will be out Chubb, Hunt, and maybe Mayfield.  Probably rolling with them again but there time is about up.

Definitely some ugly lineups this week in my league, due to injuries and bye weeks.  This includes my lineup!  We have a twelve man league and we drafted 18 guys, so the wire is pretty thin.

1 hour ago, FatNate said:

Definitely some ugly lineups this week in my league, due to injuries and bye weeks.  This includes my lineup!  We have a twelve man league and we drafted 18 guys, so the wire is pretty thin.

We are about the same in ours.  12 teams but we draft 16.  However, there are 2 IR spots, which my teams is currently using both, so I'm carry 18 right now.

Guys are starting players I've never even heard of this week, RB Rhamondre Stevenson NEP.