Scores from Other States

swamprat

10 hours ago, Mr.Network said:

This one surprised me. I saw Berkley a few weeks ago at they are very solid. 

If you look at Chaminade-Madonna's schedule, you can see why to some extent. Not a cakewalk in the bunch. It contains two 8A State Semi-finalists, and a 4A State Semi-finalist. They are the only reason Buford (GA), who won the Georgia 6A championship last night, did not have an undefeated season. The team that beat Chaminade-Madonna, American-Heritage, had the worst record of the all of teams on their schedule, 6-4. It appears that they are an independent 3A school in Region 4. No district. Not sure how that works.

I read somewhere, that C-M's SOS ranked 2nd in the state, where Berkley Prep's SOS was at 212. 

In the playoffs, they out scored their opponents 153-3. 

At the end of the season, they were ranked 5th in the state among all classes, and 27th nationally. 

• Like 1

On 12/11/2021 at 9:10 AM, swamprat said:

If you look at Chaminade-Madonna's schedule, you can see why to some extent. Not a cakewalk in the bunch. It contains two 8A State Semi-finalists, and a 4A State Semi-finalist. They are the only reason Buford (GA), who won the Georgia 6A championship last night, did not have an undefeated season. The team that beat Chaminade-Madonna, American-Heritage, had the worst record of the all of teams on their schedule, 6-4. It appears that they are an independent 3A school in Region 4. No district. Not sure how that works.

I read somewhere, that C-M's SOS ranked 2nd in the state, where Berkley Prep's SOS was at 212. 

In the playoffs, they out scored their opponents 153-3. 

At the end of the season, they were ranked 5th in the state among all classes, and 27th nationally. 

I see Chaminade-Madonna beat Arizona 6A Champ Highland last night 35 to 24.

• Like 2