BluegrassPreps Class 4A Football Rankings 8/23

TheDeuce

On 8/25/2021 at 5:30 PM, DragonFire said:

It’s more likely that Hoptown sinks to the level of the other teams than one rising up to meet them in the rankings. 

The Tigers could very well begin the season 0-2 with Mayfield coming in to town, but I still have a hard time seeing anyone but the Tigers represent district 1 in the 3rd round of the playoffs this year. They are usually a Jekyll & Hyde team that starts slow and finishes strong. I can see the same thing happening this year as well. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, WKY_Football said:

The Tigers could very well begin the season 0-2 with Mayfield coming in to town, but I still have a hard time seeing anyone but the Tigers represent district 1 in the 3rd round of the playoffs this year. They are usually a Jekyll & Hyde team that starts slow and finishes strong. I can see the same thing happening this year as well. 

To be clear, I don't see anyone as better than Hopkinsville, but it was my way of saying I consider it unlikely anyone else in the west manages to reach the ranks.  Hopkinsville is much more likely to drop out, and the only way I'd consider them likely to be even with others in the west is if Hoptown underperforms.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, DragonFire said:

To be clear, I don't see anyone as better than Hopkinsville, but it was my way of saying I consider it unlikely anyone else in the west manages to reach the ranks.  Hopkinsville is much more likely to drop out, and the only way I'd consider them likely to be even with others in the west is if Hoptown underperforms.

DFire,

Good Luck tonight to your Warren Central Dragons!  I think they can break the streak tonight!

Go Dragons!

46 minutes ago, DragonFire said:

I agree. Talent wise the Tigers are a cut above in the West but they are known to be a roller coaster of a team.