Is Harold Davis out at DeSales?

From Facebook:

Football Of Kentucky DBA
tSupdonsoa1rhed  · 
🚨🚨 Is Harold Davis Gone ? 🚨🚨
For the longest, Harold has always been more then just a football coach. He has been mentor, a parent of a student, the list goes on. He’s even been a former student of DeSALES himself. Harold was a student there from 1978-1982. Harold was a member of the team that fell just short of beating Henry clay in the 81’ 4a state finals. That team of which is still arguably considered to be one of the greatest DeSALES has ever had. After he graduated from DeSALES he committed to becoming a firefighter where he gave more then 20yrs of his life before retiring. Harold started his coaching career at DeSALES back in 2006, where he was an assistant until 2011. He was named new head coach in March of 2012. He’s been the head coach there ever sense. During his time as the head coach, he has eclipsed a record of 94 wins with just 23 losses. Mix that in with 5 regional championships, and the schools first state title in 2013. The very next year they once again won it in 2014. Making it a pair of back to back state titles. In total, Harold has giving a total of 19yrs of his life to desales. 4yrs as a student and 15yrs as a coach. When you break down 19yrs in days that comes out to : 6,935 days. Now when you break down the days into hours that comes out to : 166,440 hours. This man has giving DeSALES , 6,935 days of his life w/ 166,440hrs of his life attached to it. Is the old saying true, “all good things must come to an end ?” Well this maybe true for Davis and DeSALES. As we’ve heard their are rumors to have been possible disagreements amongst other things between him and the administration. Hearing this would explain why he may have applied for the vacant HC job at Butler HS. We’ve also heard of past players and alumni not wanting to return to DeSALES because of stuff that has been said and potentially going on. Everything in life happens for a reason rather good or bad. If this is the end of his time at DeSALES Davis can leave knowing he gave it everything and then some. I guess all in all like the great Frank Sinatra said, “I did it my way”. 
Cory Bosemer 
Football Of Kentucky DBA

Just now, Tigerpride94 said:

Cory Bosemer went to DeSales so this could be credible. I think it would be step down for him to go to Butler. Will have to contend with St.X and Manual in district.

And that is just in district, it only gets worse from there. 

• Like 1

I don't know if this is true or not. But, Harold Davis is a tremendous football coach and great person.  Life isn't easy being in a district with DeSales & CAL, but I am glad that Harold has become a good friend. 

If he does go to Butler, sure, it will be tough. But, if there is anyone that can take Butler and compete with the best of the best, Harold is the guy. 

Being the great guy that I am , if he does make the move, I will be more than happy to come help him clean out his office and become a Butler Bear, ASAP.    🙂

• Like 2