Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Snow Wednesday in NKY

Featured Replies

@nWo Do you buy this alleged snow pattern that will hit the Greater Cincinnati Area in about 15 hours?

It's going to be 50 tomorrow, so any snow that falls overnight will be minimal and short lived. 

From Weather.com:

Rain...changing to snow overnight. Low 33F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precip 100%. About one inch of snow expected.

3 hours ago, TheDeuce said:

It's going to be 50 tomorrow, so any snow that falls overnight will be minimal and short lived. 

This.

First, cicadas, then snow?  Oh the humanity!

  • Author
21 hours ago, TheDeuce said:

It's going to be 50 tomorrow, so any snow that falls overnight will be minimal and short lived. 

Definitely noticeable though.

Close to 3 inches of heavy wet snow on my car early this morning.  Had to se my cane to clear some of the snow as I had retired the doggone snow brush/scraper for the season. 

That was a heck of an effort by Mother Nature. 

28 minutes ago, theguru said:

That was a heck of an effort by Mother Nature. 

And I'm happy to see it's completely gone by lunch here in The Ville. 

28 minutes ago, theguru said:

That was a heck of an effort by Mother Nature. 

Worked my overnight gig last night, and driving in at 1am was not easy. Almost zero visibility on unlit, backroads, it was near white out conditions. Even on the highway, with no snow sticking on the roads, it was a scary drive. That was about as hard as I've ever seen it snow.

15 minutes ago, rjs4470 said:

Worked my overnight gig last night, and driving in at 1am was not easy. Almost zero visibility on unlit, backroads, it was near white out conditions. Even on the highway, with no snow sticking on the roads, it was a scary drive. That was about as hard as I've ever seen it snow.

I was going through some posted videos on Facebook and it was a near white out, wow!  Glad I was tucked into bed. ?

Sorry I missed out but I've been on vacation this week. Won't be back home till Saturday evening. 

2045198232_Screenshot_20210422-140341_LEX18Weather.thumb.jpg.c3b031742c3461941b302e758a7a2c91.jpg

1 minute ago, nWo said:

Sorry I missed out but I've been on vacation this week. Won't be back home till Saturday evening. 

2045198232_Screenshot_20210422-140341_LEX18Weather.thumb.jpg.c3b031742c3461941b302e758a7a2c91.jpg

You missed all the fun nWo.  At 430pm I was outside walking in what you could describe as a blizzard for about 10 minutes, a couple of hours later I was at an outdoor bar sipping a cold one in the sunshine.  Crazy weather day for sure. 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.