St. Xavier vs Highlands Predictions/Updates

St. X will now play Highlands in the 2021 Ronald McDonald House Classic at Oldham County HS.

Saturday 2/13.

The game starts at 2:30 pm ET; free live video coverage begins at 2:20 pm on www.pegasussportsky.com

Should be a very intriguing matchup between two very good teams.

1 minute ago, Tigerpride94 said:

I don’t know much about the Birds other than their football coach search but looking at their record, they appear to be pretty good, so I’m going with a toss up and hoping my Tigers come out on top.

The Birds are entertaining. They have a legit D1 signee in Sam Vinson, a near triple double average, and surround him with shooters everywhere.  They are fun offensively.

• Thanks 1

With the cancellation of the East Jessamine vs. Seneca game, the St. X - Highlands game will now kick off the Ronald McDonald House Classic.

The time will still be the same, however.   The game will start at 2:30 pm ET at Oldham County HS.   Free live video coverage begins at 2:20 pm on www.pegasussportsky.com

Should be one of Saturday's premier games.

• Like 3

I'm doing a final look-over of the stats....two great shooting teams....both from the field and at the line (both about 73% at the line)....two contenders in their respective regions.....two long-time coaches....two D1 commits.....

This is "can't miss TV"   😅

• Like 1

13 hours ago, ColonelMike said:

With the cancellation of the East Jessamine vs. Seneca game, the St. X - Highlands game will now kick off the Ronald McDonald House Classic.

The time will still be the same, however.   The game will start at 2:30 pm ET at Oldham County HS.   Free live video coverage begins at 2:20 pm on www.pegasussportsky.com

Should be one of Saturday's premier games.

This link says it’s $7. Am I doing this wrong?

8DE0D61F-35F8-4119-84B4-346BC03CFFA3.png