Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky at Missouri Predictions/Updates

Kentucky vs. Missouri 7 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Kentucky
      57%
    • Missouri
      42%

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 02/04/2021 at 12:06 AM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Just announced that the game has as of now been moved from Tuesday to Wednesday at 7:00pm. As all of the games are from here on out and essential to the Cats and especially with Missouri being ranked would also be a good road win.

  • Replies 33
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know why but I like Tuesday games a lot better than Wednesday games.  Guess I'm a creature of habit.

Cats need a win bad. Mizzu playing well. Going to be hard to get out of town with a W.

25 minutes ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

Outside of Clarke's injury, I wonder what this is all about:

image.png.604b8fff5f63bf3d83b55f2ba8b11f8b.png

Nice reply by Cal, just opens the door for more speculations.

1 hour ago, 4 Quarters said:

Nice reply by Cal, just opens the door for more speculations.

We got nothing else to do these days.

Missouri 76

Cats 71

19 hours ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

Outside of Clarke's injury, I wonder what this is all about:

image.png.604b8fff5f63bf3d83b55f2ba8b11f8b.png

Seen some speculation that they may have not had Covid, but wanted to dip out on Texas.

7 minutes ago, R1 sports fan said:

Seen some speculation that they may have not had Covid, but wanted to dip out on Texas.

I would say that is all that it is. Speculation that is unfounded. If that was the case, why wouldn't they just say they are battling it indefinitely?

49 minutes ago, bugatti said:

I would say that is all that it is. Speculation that is unfounded. If that was the case, why wouldn't they just say they are battling it indefinitely?

The Texas game meant nothing, they need to see how they match up against the SEC.  They will have to win the SEC tournament to make the big dance.

30 minutes ago, 4 Quarters said:

The Texas game meant nothing, they need to see how they match up against the SEC.  They will have to win the SEC tournament to make the big dance.

I agree, they will have to win the SEC tournament to get in to the NCAA tournament. So I would disagree it meant nothing... even if they lost. Now if UK were on the bubble, they would have much more to lose. But even at that, didn't UK have to suspend all activities? It is not as if they cancelled the game and went straight to the gym for practice.

The shady COVID situation earlier the year that didn't get any attention was Duke. I still don't understand how they simply opted not to play for a couple weeks without any penalty. I didn't know that was an option. But I digress.

1 hour ago, bugatti said:

I agree, they will have to win the SEC tournament to get in to the NCAA tournament. So I would disagree it meant nothing... even if they lost. Now if UK were on the bubble, they would have much more to lose. But even at that, didn't UK have to suspend all activities? It is not as if they cancelled the game and went straight to the gym for practice.

The shady COVID situation earlier the year that didn't get any attention was Duke. I still don't understand how they simply opted not to play for a couple weeks without any penalty. I didn't know that was an option. But I digress.

We have no idea what goes on with in any of these programs.

23 hours ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

Outside of Clarke's injury, I wonder what this is all about:

image.png.604b8fff5f63bf3d83b55f2ba8b11f8b.png

Heard today Toppin is sick not Covid. KSR said a couple of kids during this break didn’t follow protocols but not sure how CAL handles it. They said after Mintz Sarr and Allen they have no clue who will be on the bench tonight for the CATS.

5 hours ago, Tomcats1990 said:

Heard today Toppin is sick not Covid. KSR said a couple of kids during this break didn’t follow protocols but not sure how CAL handles it. They said after Mintz Sarr and Allen they have no clue who will be on the bench tonight for the CATS.

Just saw the same about Toppin. No Clarke. And Joel Justus didn't make the trip either.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.