Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Newport Central Catholic - 2021 Schedule

Featured Replies

  • Replies 30
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • NCC should be very competitive in this schedule. Good mix of multiple classes. Beechwood game is always tough and preps for a playoff run. The Roger Bacon game should be a much closer game talent leve

  • Nice schedule for NCC!

  • Colonels_Wear_Blue
    Colonels_Wear_Blue

    The Diocese of Covington did not choose to participate in the SSYP, so no diocesan schools have do-overs. Football programs impacted by that decision would include New Cath, Covington Holy Cross, Bros

Posted Images

NCC scrimmaged Cooper last Friday and have a scrimmage against Conner this Friday. With a young team these scrimmages will be important for the start of regular season.

10 hours ago, Ken Morgan said:

NCC scrimmaged Cooper last Friday and have a scrimmage against Conner this Friday. With a young team these scrimmages will be important for the start of regular season.

How did the scrimmage go?

35 kids and some are freshman.  Dang what is happening at Newcath?

4 hours ago, YOUTH2019 said:

35 kids and some are freshman.  Dang what is happening at Newcath?

A strong Catholic Program just to the South in Alexandria that is providing Nicer Facilities.  Brossart has been recognized for their Strong Academics as well. It was only a matter of time. Paul Wiggins has it going on out there. When I move out there and still have Children young enough, that will be my 1st choice.

9 minutes ago, BirdDaddy said:

A strong Catholic Program just to the South in Alexandria that is providing Nicer Facilities.  Brossart has been recognized for their Strong Academics as well. It was only a matter of time. Paul Wiggins has it going on out there. When I move out there and still have Children young enough, that will be my 1st choice.

So Brossart is taking away New Caths kids?

18 minutes ago, Bac2369 said:

So Brossart is taking away New Caths kids?

I wouldn't say that. But to me it's a better option. Just my Opinion. I wonder what the Numbers are at Brossart compared to NCC? Anybody? But for me in 2021 rather than in 2000, I wouldn't drive all the way to Newport when I could drive 10 mins down the road for a much better Overall experience. Not just Football.

43 minutes ago, BirdDaddy said:

I wouldn't say that. But to me it's a better option. Just my Opinion. I wonder what the Numbers are at Brossart compared to NCC? Anybody? But for me in 2021 rather than in 2000, I wouldn't drive all the way to Newport when I could drive 10 mins down the road for a much better Overall experience. Not just Football.

Brossart has 38 players on their roster. That includes 8 freshmen.

10 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

Brossart has 38 players on their roster. That includes 8 freshmen.

NCC has 35 pictured above. I thought Brossart would have a few more than that. Thanks for the Info.

Small Sr class is the main reason. Only 6 players. They started with 11. Some of them have gone to another school.

11 hours ago, BirdDaddy said:

A strong Catholic Program just to the South in Alexandria that is providing Nicer Facilities.  Brossart has been recognized for their Strong Academics as well. It was only a matter of time. Paul Wiggins has it going on out there. When I move out there and still have Children young enough, that will be my 1st choice.

Yet they don't schedule NCC for some reason. NCC academics are just as good as Brossart and both have about the same amount of students. Brossart has nice facilities but the better football program is in Newport hands down not even close. I would say NCC loses more students and athletes to Cov Cath than Brossart. 

10 hours ago, BirdDaddy said:

NCC has 35 pictured above. I thought Brossart would have a few more than that. Thanks for the Info.

NCC has 46 on the roster I saw. Not sure what this picture is but it's not the whole team.

Practicing in this heat is why kids aren't playing ??

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.