Bills 17 Ravens 3

Who wins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/17/2021 at 04:59 AM

I think the Bills win.  Probably a close game, Jackson has never played in the snow before.  Might be something that'll affect him especially throwing the ball.  I just think the Bills are overall the better team.

17 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

Baltimore isn't really that much different from here in terms of weather. Maybe a little colder and a little more snow annually. 

Yeah, I just meant that they focus so much on their running game.  I guess the snow could make the turf slick and make it tough for Jackson to make his cuts.   

Just now, MJAlltheWay24 said:

Yeah, I just meant that they focus so much on their running game.  I guess the snow could make the turf slick and make it tough for Jackson to make his cuts.   

It also depends on how much snow we're talking. NFL teams do a good job of clearing the fields before games, it's not like it's going to be a foot deep unless it's just snowing that hard during the game. 

• Like 1

They are uncertain on the snow chances, but it does appear temps will be near or dropping below the freezing mark with some gusty winds. Josh Allen is from Wyoming where the weather is like this nine months out of the year.

I am trying not to get too worked up over last week's Ravens' win. Lamar got it going, but Tennessee has one of the worst defenses in the NFL and it was a battle for them to hit 20 points. And like Tampa, Baltimore was the beneficiary of playing bad competition down the stretch which made people believe they were back to last year's level. Buffalo isn't exactly the "Steel Curtain", either, so it will be interesting to watch. I could see a lot of points being scored.

• theguru changed the title to Bills 17 Ravens 3