Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bills 17 Ravens 3

Who wins? 7 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 01/17/2021 at 04:59 AM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Author

I don't know why but I am just pulling for the Bills and Josh Allen.  I'd love to see Buffalo pull this out.  I enjoy watching Lamar Jackson too though.  Should be a great game.

I think the Bills win.  Probably a close game, Jackson has never played in the snow before.  Might be something that'll affect him especially throwing the ball.  I just think the Bills are overall the better team.

I think the weather plays a big part in this game. Lamar Jackson said he never played in the snow. If the weather is bad, Advantage Bills.

  • Author

You'd think the Ravens would be built for bad weather games.

If it is a snow game I think that dramatically takes away from Lamar's running game. 

If the weather is really bad that's a clear advantage for Buffalo. 

17 hours ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

You'd think the Ravens would be built for bad weather games.

Baltimore isn't really that much different from here in terms of weather. Maybe a little colder and a little more snow annually. 

  • Author
17 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

Baltimore isn't really that much different from here in terms of weather. Maybe a little colder and a little more snow annually. 

Yeah, I just meant that they focus so much on their running game.  I guess the snow could make the turf slick and make it tough for Jackson to make his cuts.   

Just now, MJAlltheWay24 said:

Yeah, I just meant that they focus so much on their running game.  I guess the snow could make the turf slick and make it tough for Jackson to make his cuts.   

It also depends on how much snow we're talking. NFL teams do a good job of clearing the fields before games, it's not like it's going to be a foot deep unless it's just snowing that hard during the game. 

They are uncertain on the snow chances, but it does appear temps will be near or dropping below the freezing mark with some gusty winds. Josh Allen is from Wyoming where the weather is like this nine months out of the year.

I am trying not to get too worked up over last week's Ravens' win. Lamar got it going, but Tennessee has one of the worst defenses in the NFL and it was a battle for them to hit 20 points. And like Tampa, Baltimore was the beneficiary of playing bad competition down the stretch which made people believe they were back to last year's level. Buffalo isn't exactly the "Steel Curtain", either, so it will be interesting to watch. I could see a lot of points being scored.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.