Brossart 59 Holy Cross 41

Watching the UK game and then I have a company Christmas Party. That my have to be skipped over to complete a basketball weekend. Go Mustangs. If I'm not mistaken this Holy Cross team lost to Oak Hills by about ten or so. That should be a great game between Brossart and Oak Hills.

They lost by six without their number one big man...

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You'll get my opinion when they see themselves down in the fourth quarter by 6-8. They have played with the lead in the second half this entire season so far. Defensively they are the best, you'll have a hard time finding a better defensive team in the state.

Hope we don't get your opinion (as in they're never down by 6-8 in the 4th quarter), but I'm sure we will, maybe tomorrow?? Good win by Brossart, who has passed their first true test of the early season!! Once again very balanced scoring by the Mustangs, as Cooper was "held" to only 15 or so.

Hope we don't get your opinion (as in they're never down by 6-8 in the 4th quarter), but I'm sure we will, maybe tomorrow?? Good win by Brossart, who has passed their first true test of the early season!! Once again very balanced scoring by the Mustangs, as Cooper was "held" to only 15 or so.

:lol: You know he's a stud when he scores 15 and they did a good job containing him...

Down by 8, with three minutes to go. They were tied at halftime, just fell apart. They had 28 turnovers, also.

OUCH (28 TO's). No team can overcome that.

On a side note, my prediction for this game (Holy Cross/Brossart) was pretty close. I said Brossart 58 to Holy Cross's 43.

Brossart with a decisive victory over a formidable opponent. What is going on with Holy Cross? They seem to be Dow Jonesers.....some nights they seem to show up and others they don't. I think the Stangs will cause some havoc in the 10th Region. A nice mix of size, athleticism and always good shooters.

This was pretty much a "good ole fashion butt whippin" by the Mustangs in the second half.

HC's offense was ineffective because they refused to penetrate. They continually ran an offense with high screens and Brossart did a great job of switching men and totally shutting them down. When HC did finally get to the free throw line, they couldn't hit those either. Meanwhile, it seemed like Brossart's big men couldn't miss a free throw.

Brossart has really become a tough place to get a win over the last few years. They play very physical and if you let them get a little momentum, they're off to the races!

Should be a very good game with Oak Hills today. Oak Hills is the most fundamentally sound team I have seen in a long time. Not great talent, but they won't beat theirselves.

This was pretty much a "good ole fashion butt whippin" by the Mustangs in the second half.

HC's offense was ineffective because they refused to penetrate. They continually ran an offense with high screens and Brossart did a great job of switching men and totally shutting them down. When HC did finally get to the free throw line, they couldn't hit those either. Meanwhile, it seemed like Brossart's big men couldn't miss a free throw.

Brossart has really become a tough place to get a win over the last few years. They play very physical and if you let them get a little momentum, they're off to the races!

Should be a very good game with Oak Hills today. Oak Hills is the most fundamentally sound team I have seen in a long time. Not great talent, but they won't beat theirselves.

Seems a lot like Brossart, except Brossart seems a little more athletic this year as compared to last.