Brossart 59 Holy Cross 41

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Final. First quarter was sloppy. Both teams were feeling each other out.

Surrell (sp?) for Holy Cross got out of the gates early. He had 13 first half points. I think he ended with somewhere around 18-20. Brossart switched their defense on him and denied him from the ball.

Brossart had a 6 point halftime lead. The Mustangs came out strong in the third quarter and built a 12 point lead going into the fourth quarter. It stayed that way until about 4 minutes into the fourth when Brossart got up by about 15-18.

Nathan Muntch (sp?), Troy Cooper, Kyle Kramer, Luke Rebholtz, and Matt Lloyd played a good game for Brossart. Luke and Kyle hit some big shots in the first half. Nathan and Troy were dominating the defensive glass and inside game for Brossart. Matt did a good job of shutting down Surrell later in the first half.

Holy Cross was in foul trouble throughout. It through them off their game as Brossart controlled the tempo most of the game.

Final. First quarter was sloppy. Both teams were feeling each other out.

Surrell (sp?) for Holy Cross got out of the gates early. He had 13 first half points. I think he ended with somewhere around 18-20. Brossart switched their defense on him and denied him from the ball.

Brossart had a 6 point halftime lead. The Mustangs came out strong in the third quarter and built a 12 point lead going into the fourth quarter. It stayed that way until about 4 minutes into the fourth when Brossart got up by about 15-18.

Nathan Muntch (sp?), Troy Cooper, Kyle Kramer, Luke Rebholtz, and Matt Lloyd played a good game for Brossart. Luke and Kyle hit some big shots in the first half. Nathan and Troy were dominating the defensive glass and inside game for Brossart. Matt did a good job of shutting down Surrell later in the first half.

Holy Cross was in foul trouble throughout. It through them off their game as Brossart controlled the tempo most of the game.

I think all the Mustangs contributed, especially Josh Kidney...

Ryan for Holy Cross didn't really impress me too much. Surrell carries the load for this Holy Cross team. Scruggs was in foul trouble as was #33 for Holy Cross, which opened up the paint for Brossart.

It was one game, trust me, he can fill it, did you not see the box score for the Scott County game?

Kidney and Uebel did what you should normally expect out of them two. IMO, Uebel needs to look to drive to the basket more. He does a really good job of breaking down the defense.

Kidney runs this team, his floor game opens everything up for the Stangs... You gonna be at the Oak Hills game? Should be another good game...

Still think their soft LC?

You'll get my opinion when they see themselves down in the fourth quarter by 6-8. They have played with the lead in the second half this entire season so far. Defensively they are the best, you'll have a hard time finding a better defensive team in the state.

You'll get my opinion when they see themselves down in the fourth quarter by 6-8. They have played with the lead in the second half this entire season so far. Defensively they are the best, you'll have a hard time finding a better defensive team in the state.

Hopefully we don't get to see it...:lol:

Kidney runs this team, his floor game opens everything up for the Stangs... You gonna be at the Oak Hills game? Should be another good game...

Watching the UK game and then I have a company Christmas Party. That may have to be skipped over to complete a basketball weekend. Go Mustangs. If I'm not mistaken this Holy Cross team lost to Oak Hills by about ten or so. That should be a great game between Brossart and Oak Hills.