CFP: #2 Clemson vs. #3 Ohio State Predictions/Updates

TheDeuce

Who wins?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/01/2021 at 05:00 PM

1 minute ago, DragonFire said:

It’s nice seeing how Lawrence looks when he can’t just sit comfortably back in the pocket all day long. 

Lawrence didn’t look to great in the title game last year either. Maybe he isn’t as much of a can’t miss as many said he was for the last two years. 

• Like 1

Just now, Randy Parker said:

This Ohio State team will give Alabama everything they want.

As long as it is this OSU team that shows up. If it is the one that showed up against Northwestern, then who knows. Basically it comes down to JF, if he plays great I think they will win. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, futurecoach said:

As long as it is this OSU team that shows up. If it is the one that showed up against Northwestern, then who knows. Basically it comes down to JF, if he plays great I think they will win. 

NW kicked the crap out of Auburn today.  I think Olave being out and Day not wanting to show some of the plays he used tonight, was why OSU looked sluggish.

6 minutes ago, futurecoach said:

Lawrence didn’t look to great in the title game last year either. Maybe he isn’t as much of a can’t miss as many said he was for the last two years. 

I mean he’s good. Very very good in fact. But there have been a lot of times where you’d think he walked on water. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, futurecoach said:

Fields today definitely gives them a chance.  Alabama defense the first 3 quarters today gives them one as well.  Bama better be ready regardless.