October 28, 20205 yr According to several reports the Bengals have traded Dunlap to the Seahawks. I don't see any other details yet.
October 28, 20205 yr Author From si.com, Ian Rapoport and the NFL Network: The Seahawks are sending the Bengals a player and a draft pick in exchange for the 31-year-old defensive end according to Ian Rapoport of NFL Network.
October 28, 20205 yr Well done Bengals! I heard the Seahawks were an option. Great move on many levels by the Bengals. Thanks to Dunlap for a great career here and best wishes on success in Seattle.
October 28, 20205 yr 7th round pick and an offensive lineman is what I just heard. My guess is the offensive lineman helps bolster the Bengals O line but perhaps more importantly for this trade helps offset Dunlap's salary for this year and next on the Seahawks payroll.
October 28, 20205 yr 20 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said: 7th round pick and an offensive lineman is what I just heard. My guess is the offensive lineman helps bolster the Bengals O line but perhaps more importantly for this trade helps offset Dunlap's salary for this year and next on the Seahawks payroll. I believe I just read the lineman they are getting. Had signed a two year deal for 8 million before this season. So luckily the Bengals are adding some lineman depth and saving some money.
October 28, 20205 yr 41 minutes ago, futurecoach said: I believe I just read the lineman they are getting. Had signed a two year deal for 8 million before this season. So luckily the Bengals are adding some lineman depth and saving some money. 7th round pick is correct BJ Finney is the O lineman, 5th year, yet to play a snap on offense but has played some on special teams. Saves the Bengs 11 million next year, always liked Carlos but obviously it was something that had to be done. What’s everybody else think??
October 28, 20205 yr Anything they received to me was a win, surprised he wasn't cut Sunday night to be honest.
October 28, 20205 yr 12 minutes ago, brown4 said: Anything they received to me was a win, surprised he wasn't cut Sunday night to be honest. Agree, wouldn’t have surprised me if they had either.
October 28, 20205 yr Author 3 hours ago, Voice of Reason said: Well done Bengals! I heard the Seahawks were an option. Great move on many levels by the Bengals. Thanks to Dunlap for a great career here and best wishes on success in Seattle. You summed up my feelings here pretty well. Thanks Carlos and best of luck! SEA! HAWKS! SEA! HAWKS! SEA! HAWKS!
October 28, 20205 yr This is the 2nd in season trade by the Bengals since 1985. Do we remember the other trade?
October 28, 20205 yr 49 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said: This is the 2nd in season trade by the Bengals since 1985. Do we remember the other trade? A fellow by the name of Carson Palmer to the Raiders, 1st and 2nd round picks
October 29, 20205 yr 18 hours ago, 16thBBall Fan said: A fellow by the name of Carson Palmer to the Raiders, 1st and 2nd round picks Correct.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.