Sign in to follow this  
16thBBall Fan

Browns 37 Bengals 34

The result stinks but what a fun game and Joe Burrow is awesome!

• Like 3

And I am to remain positive, right!!!!

The Bengals are now 1-12-1 in games of 8 points or less under Taylor. The next two are tough ones the Titans at home next week then at Pittsburgh after the bye week.

I love the Bengals and Burrow, Lou HAS to be fired before he leaves the building, it’s obvious!!

• Like 1

I will say it again.  If you can not run the passer, you can not win in this league.  One sack and this game is over.

• Like 1

After rough weekend watching the Cats and Bengals.  Just come to expect games like these.

I did not realize this but after starting the game 0-5 passing Mayfield against our defense went 22-23 for 297 and 5 touchdowns.

• Thanks 1

Well Burrow is amazing. Defensively they finally did what people wanted and didn’t play prevent at the end of the game, and yet they still gave it up. 

Starting with Marvins last season. The defense has been horrible at giving up points at the end of the half and at the end of the game. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sumoroyal said:

After rough weekend watching the Cats and Bengals.  Just come to expect games like these.

Good point sumo at least my 3rd team is Frederick Douglass and they are pretty good.🙂

9 minutes ago, sumoroyal said:

I will say it again.  If you can not run the passer, you can not win in this league.  One sack and this game is over.

We finally get pressure on the first play of the last drive and the corner completely wiffs on Mayfield who isn’t hard to bring down. 

8 minutes ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

I did not realize this but after starting the game 0-5 passing Mayfield against our defense went 22-23 for 297 and 5 touchdowns.

Every QB in the league would have done that when you have all day to throw. Baker still sucks, the Browns are the biggest frauds in the league. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

Mayfield played lights out after his terrible start.  He had to to win this game.  I was going to be very angry if they lost.  The series where I was about to explode was when the Brown's DB missed an easy interception with the ball in his hands.  That allowed the Bengals to get a first down.  Then the Browns DBs failed to tackle AJ Green and let him get extra yards.  Then they failed to tackle the receiver who scored the TD.  The Browns defense is just horrible.  I knew it before the season started and every week it is the same story.  The Browns offense has to score 35-40 points every week to win.  Everyone trashes Mayfield but he isn't the worst part of this team.  Today, you saw a Mayfield who rose to the occasion because he has competitive fire.  He needs to take his receiving core out for a steak dinner this week because they were absolutely amazing down the stretch.  

1 minute ago, GrantNKY said:

Every QB in the league would have done that when you have all day to throw. Baker still sucks, the Browns are the biggest frauds in the league. 

I agree those stats is more of what it says about the Bengals defense I guarantee you he will not put up numbers like that the rest of the season.

• Like 1

If we aren’t in position to draft Sewell, we HAVE to get the best past rusher available. Every single team that is good in this league has an elite pash rusher. You have to have a player that can take over the game on a drive Iike that to end the game. One sack and the game is over. It’s so damn frustrating. 

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this