Greenwood at Bowling Green Predictions/Updates

Purple88

Who Wins?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Bowling Green
    • Greenwood

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/19/2020 at 04:00 PM

Bowling Green took care of the only district opponent they will play on the road (in the regular season) this year by going to Christian County and coming home with a 42-0 win last Friday night!  Bowling Green was again led by their strong defense.  Especially their 3 down lineman, who really dominated the game.  On offense, QB Conner Cooper, RB Javey Bunton, and TE Jordan Dingle along with the BG OLine play well at the Stadium of Champions.  And as our friend @Purplepride suggested, BG got Senior Eli Burwash some snaps at WR, which I felt losened things up for the Purples. Nice wrinkle.

Greenwood took their first lose of the year on Friday losing to South Warren 37-13, but started this game very strong with a Pick-6 and tough defensive effort.  Even though Greenwood has never defeated BG could this be a year where they can keep it close in this the last district game for both teams?

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Purple88 said:

Bowling Green took care of the only district opponent they will play on the road (in the regular season) this year by going to Christian County and coming home with a 42-0 win last Friday night!  Bowling Green was again led by their strong defense.  Especially their 3 down lineman, who really dominated the game.  On offense, QB Conner Cooper, RB Javey Bunton, and TE Jordan Dingle along with the BG OLine play well at the Stadium of Champions.  And as our friend @Purplepride suggested, BG got Senior Eli Burwash some snaps at WR, which I felt losened things up for the Purples. Nice wrinkle.

Greenwood took their first lose of the year on Friday losing to South Warren 37-13, but started this game very strong with a Pick-6 and tough defensive effort.  Even though Greenwood has never defeated BG could this be a year where they can keep it close in this the last district game for both teams?

Hmmm.. close?!?!  Not sure about that! I think it’s Senior Night and Homecoming for the Purples As well as the LAST regular season game to be played at the El Stadium.. EVER! Lots of sentiments happening on Friday. I believe it would take a heck of an outing by the Gators to get the Purple Spirit down on Friday! A lot of Purple Pride flowing in one night. 
with that being said, the Gators vs SW game was a lot closer than expected. Most didn’t expect GW to even score. So, they could come out ready to rumble. However, I think the Purples will give GW all they want and more... on both sides of the ball. It’ll be a fun one to watch. The coaching staff has a history at GW as well, so that’s always a nice rivalry for them too! 
42-6 BG

• Like 1

Greenwood fumbles near midfield after a nice pass catch.

BG takes over and throws a couple to Dingle and Bunton runs and Cooper runs it in.

BG goes for 2 and gets it with Bunton to start running clock with 2:30 to go in the 2nd Quarter