Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Old BGP shirts

Featured Replies

Who still has one of these old shirts laying around the house? 2002 I believe? 

image.jpg

Just now, Rebel said:

Who still has one of these old shirts laying around the house? 2002 I believe? 

image.jpg

I loved that shirt design, I am not even sure I still have one. 

2 hours ago, theguru said:

I loved that shirt design, I am not even sure I still have one. 

Were the old shirts like this one designed by members or a company?

1 minute ago, gchs_uk9 said:

Were the old shirts like this one designed by members or a company?

In this case a combination of stock graphic art, me, and the owner of the company I used.

On 10/12/2020 at 11:58 AM, theguru said:

I loved that shirt design, I am not even sure I still have one. 

I had never seen that design.  Love it.  And at this point, it’s been long enough that we can call it old school. 

16 minutes ago, FatNate said:

I had never seen that design.  Love it.  And at this point, it’s been long enough that we can call it old school. 

20 years. 

On 10/12/2020 at 11:56 AM, Rebel said:

Who still has one of these old shirts laying around the house? 2002 I believe? 

image.jpg

 

On 10/12/2020 at 11:58 AM, theguru said:

I loved that shirt design, I am not even sure I still have one. 

That looks like Derrick Henry vs. Josh Norman.

I feel like I have one of those — or something similar — tucked away. Probably with sleeves cut off.

On ‎10‎/‎12‎/‎2020 at 11:58 AM, theguru said:

I loved that shirt design, I am not even sure I still have one. 

I still have one.. still have a gray one with white BGP logo too.

  • Author
On 10/12/2020 at 11:58 AM, theguru said:

I loved that shirt design, I am not even sure I still have one. 

If you want this @theguru you are more than welcome to have it.  The design is in great shape, the shirt not so much.  I am fixing to get rid of a lot of shirts I don't wear anymore. Back in 2002 I was 310 pounds and lost 130 back in 2010.  As of this morning I was 185lbs.  So, 3XL shirts I no longer need.   

1 hour ago, Rebel said:

If you want this @theguru you are more than welcome to have it.  The design is in great shape, the shirt not so much.  I am fixing to get rid of a lot of shirts I don't wear anymore. Back in 2002 I was 310 pounds and lost 130 back in 2010.  As of this morning I was 185lbs.  So, 3XL shirts I no longer need.   

I am good.  Pay it forward to someone that will wear it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.