Dak

mcpapa

On 10/12/2020 at 11:59 AM, allsport71 said:

Glad to see Dalton lead the Cowboys back, he actually had time to throw the ball.

I’m going Ewing Theory with the Cowboys. Some of it is by default given how poor the division is, but they have too many weapons not to be in the thick of things.

10 hours ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

So far in the Cowboys game tonight the Dallas fans are getting a look at Andy in prime time I think this will be at least 6-20-1. He didn't have much help tonight with Elliott's two fumbles and the Cowboys terrible defense.

How did they not call a penalty on Kirkpatrick on the interception?

Plus Gallup drops an easy TD.

1 hour ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

How did they not call a penalty on Kirkpatrick on the interception?

Plus Gallup drops an easy TD.

That's true that was one of the worst non PI calls missed I've ever seen. Also he had a pass in the first quarter should have been picked it hit the Cardinals defender in the chest. The bad news for Andy's prime time numbers is that the Cowboys being "Americas Team" play a lot more prime time games than the Bengals ever did. I hope Andy does succeed because he can make a lot of money in incentives.

Pay Dak Prescott whatever he wants. 

O-line is in shambles. The defense is historically bad. Zeke is a shell of his former self. Say what you want, but 4 is the only thing consistent about this team. I struggle to see any reason to not pay him, especially after throwing big money to individuals who are not playing up to that standard by any means. 

1 hour ago, Voice of Reason said:

As far as the contract goes, Dak is going to benefit by being on the sideline the rest of the season. This Cowboys team would have been terrible with him at QB. Now he won't have to wear that.

There is a part of me that is happy for him in that regard. What a clown show.

I'm happy to hear Dak is past infection phase of his surgery and is expected to make a full recovery.