October 11, 20205 yr Try to trade Green, Dunlap, and Atkins and get whatever you can for them. Even if they are just late draft picks. The more picks you have, it allows you to maneuver more in the draft. Plus it saves you a lot of money, to do whatever you can to get offensive lineman next year, to go along with what looks like will be a top 10 pick at worst and maybe even a top 5 pick.
October 11, 20205 yr What a joke of a franchise. Green is done, Bengals better spend at least the first 2 picks on lineman. Maybe we can trade Trae Waynes and his 42 million guarantees for a 7th rounder.
October 11, 20205 yr 1 hour ago, John Anthony said: What a joke of a franchise. Green is done, Bengals better spend at least the first 2 picks on lineman. Maybe we can trade Trae Waynes and his 42 million guarantees for a 7th rounder. I am now on board with moving on from Zac Taylor. I think Joe Burrow being here, would get some coaches more interested in coming here than normally. I think one thing that stands out is how bad of a roster Lewis left for Taylor though. The defense and offensive line was horrible when Lewis left. I do think the Bengals made some good moves this off season to start fixing the defense. However, the offensive line is still horrible. Then three of their best players of this last decade now are showing their age. They need to thank Green, Dunlap, and Atkins for everything they did through the years. Then try to trade them and their salaries for whatever picks they can get.
October 11, 20205 yr Will be interested to see how've long Green is out for. I bet it is several weeks. He does not want to play.
October 12, 20205 yr 2 hours ago, sumoroyal said: Will be interested to see how've long Green is out for. I bet it is several weeks. He does not want to play. Is he hurt? I thought he just wanted the ball thrown to him. This organization is a disgrace and has once again fallen to the bottom of the heap. The offensive line is a big problem, that they tried to address in the draft and two first round guys flopped. You cannot miss on those guys or hit hurts you for years. But when the only scouting you do is at the all star games, you get what you pay for.
October 12, 20205 yr I saw a couple of twitter videos of AJ Green after the Burrow interception. What in the world was he doing?
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.