Boone County at Highlands Predictions/Updates

El Diablo

Boone County at Highlands  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this one?

• Boone County
    • Highlands

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/09/2020 at 10:25 PM

53 minutes ago, Bluebird said:

Just some series history...Highlands first played Boone County in 1956 and is 39-3 all time against the Rebels.  Boone County won in 1976, 1977, & 1979.  The two schools did not play from 1985-2000.  The series resumed in 2001.

Good Info. Thanks

1 hour ago, Bluebird said:

Just some series history...Highlands first played Boone County in 1956 and is 39-3 all time against the Rebels.  Boone County won in 1976, 1977, & 1979. The two schools did not play from 1985-2000.  The series resumed in 2001.

That's a shame. That time frame included some great Boone County teams. They might have more than three wins all-time against Highlands if Shaun Alexander and Co. had gotten a crack at them.

1 hour ago, Bluebird said:

Just some series history...Highlands first played Boone County in 1956 and is 39-3 all time against the Rebels.  Boone County won in 1976, 1977, & 1979.  The two schools did not play from 1985-2000.  The series resumed in 2001.

That is interesting, I remember Boone being a very good program from 1985-2000. That was the days where Cov Cath and Boone played their first game of the season against each other and it was always a close one. I wonder if Hauck wasn't a fan of playing Highlands because it was his old team? I could see that. I would assume that the Shaun Alexander teams would have been favorites vs Highlands for sure.