How's Your Fantasy Team(s) Doing?

MJAlltheWay24

Ok, but I am not a fan of my team. I too had Saquon. Also lost Mostert second week of the season. Not an injury, but also lost James White with his tragedy. So that is 3 of my top 4 RBs. I was able to get Rex Burkhead off waivers last week and he ended up being RB1 for the week. DeAndre Hopkins has been better than I anticipated.

I started the season 0-2, but picked up a win this past week, even though I panicked with my lineup a bit.

Not really sure what to do with Brees.  I sat him this past week for Minshew and it almost destroyed me.

My WR2 is a gaping hole.  Hoping Jerry Jeudy can keep getting better or Debo Samuel can come back.  My TE was too, but somehow I was able to trade Malcomb Brown for Jonnu Smith, so I at least plugged that up some.

Doing my best Barkley impression....Tuuurrible.  Only did one league this year and it is 1-2.  I believe this team can make the playoffs, but no shot at winning it.

I had an early pick, so Elliott has been as good as advertised.  I waited until last to take a QB and some had already taken two, but Burrow has been good enough.  Kittles injury has not helped.  Poor performances from DJ Moore and Drake are killing me.  One bright spot has been Hunt, but it about turns my stomach to play a Brownie.

I was not as prepared for the draft this year and my team shows it.  It also feels like I had a few guys taken right before my pick, but that is how everyone probably feels.

Terrible week one.  Maybe my best week ever in week 2. Terrible again in week 3.  Drafted 10th, picked Tyreek #1, got Ekeler and Ingram next.  Drafted Cam in the 11th round...he was solid in week 1, great in week 2, terrible in week 3.  Higbee is my tight end.  Went off in week 2, really nothing in the other two weeks.  Still to early to tell. Cam will likely make or break my season, and I have to get more out of Ingram than what he has given so far.

13 hours ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

Really torn on starting Jeudy as my WR two tonight. I think he's due for his first TD. I got him on the bench, which ensures a nice night.

I usually hate starting guys on Thursday. Almost cost me last week with Minshew and Cole.

Well I nailed that.  Good thing I inserted him into the lineup during Final Jeopardy haha!

I thought he'd have a bit of a bigger night after that TD, but he didn't get many looks.  I am still pleased though.  My WR2 spot has been a bit of a blackhole so far this season.

I started out 2-0. However, I took McCaffery as my #1 pick. He had 2 great weeks, now out until at least week 6. I dumped Kenny Golladay and picked up James Conner.   

Last week I was down 10 going into Monday night. That's not bad with Darren Waller going bust, the Bills defense not showing up, and 2 players yet to play, Tyreek Hill and Clyde Edward-Helaire no less. However, my opponent had Patrick Mahomes. Hill and Edware-Helaire accounted for 39.6 points. Mahomes alone had 40. My opponent also had Justin Tucker, so that was that.

I am 2-1, now. 

17 minutes ago, swamprat said:

I started out 2-0. However, I took McCaffery as my #1 pick. He had 2 great weeks, now out until at least week 6. I dumped Kenny Golladay and picked up James Conner.   

Last week I was down 10 going into Monday night. That's not bad with Darren Waller going bust, the Bills defense not showing up, and 2 players yet to play, Tyreek Hill and Clyde Edward-Helaire no less. However, my opponent had Patrick Mahomes. Hill and Edware-Helaire accounted for 39.6 points. Mahomes alone had 40. My opponent also had Justin Tucker, so that was that.

I am 2-1, now. 

How in the world did you wind up with McCaffrey, Hill, and Edwards-Helaire?  And how was Conner available?  And how are you loaded enough to just drop Golladay?

I have so many questions about this league haha!  8 teamer or something?

Yes, it is an 8 teamer.

My philosophy is to load up on running backs, though. My first 4 picks were running backs. Everybody else was picking QBs and WRs. How Tyreek Hill was sitting there in round 5 is beyond me, even in a 8 team league. Along with the 2 required RBs, I start a running back in the FLEX, too. It has served me well to this point. 

• Like 1

Week four lineup question.  Flex.  High performance scoring.  PPR.  Bonus on long TDs. 

DJ Moore WR CAR projected for 16-pts.

P Williams WR MIA projected for 11-pts.

J Brown WR BUF projected for 14-pts.

K Hunt RB CLE projected for 13-pts.

I know injuries may help make the final decision, but otherwise what say you.  I need two!

On 9/30/2020 at 2:01 PM, FatNate said:

Doing my best Barkley impression....Tuuurrible.  Only did one league this year and it is 1-2.  I believe this team can make the playoffs, but no shot at winning it.

I had an early pick, so Elliott has been as good as advertised.  I waited until last to take a QB and some had already taken two, but Burrow has been good enough.  Kittles injury has not helped.  Poor performances from DJ Moore and Drake are killing me.  One bright spot has been Hunt, but it about turns my stomach to play a Brownie.

I was not as prepared for the draft this year and my team shows it.  It also feels like I had a few guys taken right before my pick, but that is how everyone probably feels.

Traded Elliott for Ekeler and Metcalf.  I think it makes my team better, but I am not sure it changes the overall season outlook.

21 hours ago, FatNate said:

Week four lineup question.  Flex.  High performance scoring.  PPR.  Bonus on long TDs. 

DJ Moore WR CAR projected for 16-pts.

P Williams WR MIA projected for 11-pts.

J Brown WR BUF projected for 14-pts.

K Hunt RB CLE projected for 13-pts.

I know injuries may help make the final decision, but otherwise what say you.  I need two!

I would probably go Moore and Brown.