Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How's Your Fantasy Team(s) Doing?

Featured Replies

  • Author

Team is sitting at 1-3.  Current Roster (for the most part)

QB Brees, Minshew

RB Henry, Aaron Jones, Gurley, Montgomery

WR A Robinson, Landry, Debo Samuel, Jeudy, Sanders

TE Jonnu Smith

Feels like I have to move an RB to improve at WR.  What type of WR do you think I should be targeting for Montgomery or Gurley?

  • Replies 30
  • Views 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/6/2020 at 11:12 AM, MJAlltheWay24 said:

Team is sitting at 1-3.  Current Roster (for the most part)

QB Brees, Minshew

RB Henry, Aaron Jones, Gurley, Montgomery

WR A Robinson, Landry, Debo Samuel, Jeudy, Sanders

TE Jonnu Smith

Feels like I have to move an RB to improve at WR.  What type of WR do you think I should be targeting for Montgomery or Gurley?

I think you could target guys like Chark, Boyd, Moore, Anderson, or J Brown.  Maybe a little more since most people value RB a bit more than WR.

  • Author
19 minutes ago, FatNate said:

I think you could target guys like Chark, Boyd, Moore, Anderson, or J Brown.  Maybe a little more since most people value RB a bit more than WR.

I think the best I can get for Montgomery is DaVante Parker.

But now, I am thinking about just keeping both RBs cause maybe now Henry might have to miss another game because of COVID.  I just need Debo Samuel to become 100% and be a monster like he was the last half of last year.

Do I drop AJ Green or just bench him in place of... well anyone?

10 minutes ago, PP1 said:

Do I drop AJ Green or just bench him in place of... well anyone?

It really depends on who is on the wire.  In my league the free agent pool is pretty thin, but I do se a couple of names I would prefer over him.

2 hours ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

I think the best I can get for Montgomery is DaVante Parker.

But now, I am thinking about just keeping both RBs cause maybe now Henry might have to miss another game because of COVID.  I just need Debo Samuel to become 100% and be a monster like he was the last half of last year.

Parker for Montgomery is a deal I would make.  Looks like he becomes an immediate starter for you.

I do not disagree with keeping them, so you have some depth to deal with the Rona.

 

  • Author
18 hours ago, FatNate said:

Parker for Montgomery is a deal I would make.  Looks like he becomes an immediate starter for you.

I do not disagree with keeping them, so you have some depth to deal with the Rona.

 

Yeah, I think Parker immediately because WR2, unless Debo Samuel comes on strong once he's 100%.

But with them talking about the Titans maybe not playing again this week, I'd be down to only Gurley as an active RB this week.  I did just pick up Burkhead but woof.  

I didn't end up drafting a team this year so I have been living vicariously through a roommate who took Henry at 5, despite saying he wanted either Lamar or Mahomes and being informed he would have to take either of them at 5. 

The bad beats are a lot more fun when they aren't happening to you...

DeVante Parker is interesting to me. I've drafted him a handful of times in recent years and he always ends up on the wire by week 8. Last year I bet the gyuy who drafted him that he wouldn't be on his roster through week 7. I picked him up on waivers in week 8 on my way to my first title in the league.

I'm glad you don't waver on him the way I do.

  • Author

Team is sitting at 3-3 and actually in the 4 seed of a 12 team league right now.  Ranked 3rd in total points.

Sure helps having Aaron Jones or Derrick Henry explode in any given game.  Need Drew Brees to play a bit better now that he should have Thomas back (been playing Minshew).

Thankfully I'm past my massive bye weeks and others are starting to be hurt by them.

I am streaming a QB each week.  I traded away Zeke and immediately Ekeler got hurt.  Getting Kittles back has helped.  I added Metcalf, as part of the Zeke deal, and he has been very good.  I am 4-2 with a reasonable chance at making the playoffs.  I am 5th out of 10 teams in total points.  I think this is the kind of team that never makes a big splash, but makes the playoffs and exits quickly.  Could really use one more guy, if I expect to make any real noise.  Hoping to get lucky with a QB that gets hot or adding another waiver wire guy that explodes later in the year.

  • Author

Going into yesterday my RBs & WRs looked like this:

Derrick Henry, Aaron Jones, Todd Gurley, David Montgomery

Allen Robinson, Deebo Samuel, Jarvis Landry, Jerry Jeudy, Emmanuel Sanders

We start 2 RBs, 2 WRs and a flex in a half point PPR league.

Yesterday I was able to trade Montgomery for Will Fuller.  I was trying to get Chris Godwin but settled for Fuller (WR #9) in our league.  If he stays healthy, I think it was a big move for my team.  Some rumors that Houston might trade him, so we'll see how that affects it too but I needed to sure up my WRs and I had the depth at RB to do it.

1 hour ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

Going into yesterday my RBs & WRs looked like this:

Derrick Henry, Aaron Jones, Todd Gurley, David Montgomery

Allen Robinson, Deebo Samuel, Jarvis Landry, Jerry Jeudy, Emmanuel Sanders

We start 2 RBs, 2 WRs and a flex in a half point PPR league.

Yesterday I was able to trade Montgomery for Will Fuller.  I was trying to get Chris Godwin but settled for Fuller (WR #9) in our league.  If he stays healthy, I think it was a big move for my team.  Some rumors that Houston might trade him, so we'll see how that affects it too but I needed to sure up my WRs and I had the depth at RB to do it.

I think this was a good deal for your team.  I like the move!

My team is falling apart, but I keep winning.  Most recently, I lost Kittle for the season.  Between injuries and bye weeks the last few weeks have been tough.  Somehow, my team is 6-2, but trust me it is all smoke and mirrors.

The Code Rats are 5-4. Looks like I lost Kyler Murray, last night, and McCaffrey is out for the season, now. I am projected to win handily this week, but my luck has not worked well for me of late. Replacements for Bye players have been killing me. 

Who is making the playoffs?  My team has lost three straight, but still in line to make the playoffs.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.