Ole Miss
South Carolina

AWAY

Florida
Alabama
Auburn
Tennessee
Missouri

Picked up Ole Miss and Alabama. They will face 4 of the top 13 preseason teams, 3 of them on the road.

1 hour ago, TheDeuce said:

That’s not a bad schedule for them. They should go 4-1 at home without much issue and probably 2-3 on the road. 

That's what I was thinking as well, 6 wins seems reasonable, 7 possible.  Anything beyond that and they're playing well above expectations I'd say.

6 hours ago, John Anthony said:

I can’t get over the fact everyone is “behind” Terry Wilson, while secretly wanting Gatewood to gain eligibility.  It’s so obvious lol.

Where are you seeing this? I'm not seeing or hearing these sentiments from anyone. The only thing that I have heard or read about Gatewood is getting him eligible in case they have injuries like last year. I personally think it would be smarter to save him for the next two seasons. While Terry maybe isn't quite as good as his record would indicate, he just may be. I'm team Terry until I have reason not to be.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Jumper_Dad said:

Where are you seeing this? I'm not seeing or hearing these sentiments from anyone. The only thing that I have heard or read about Gatewood is getting him eligible in case they have injuries like last year. I personally think it would be smarter to save him for the next two seasons. While Terry maybe isn't quite as good as his record would indicate, he just may be. I'm team Terry until I have reason not to be.

I’m seeing it on KSR about every 72 hours. They were complaining about Tua’s little brother getting immediate eligibility yesterday, but nothing on Gatewood.  Terry himself isn’t dumb, he reminded everyone how much they still need him this past week as well.

18 hours ago, John Anthony said:

I can’t get over the fact everyone is “behind” Terry Wilson, while secretly wanting Gatewood to gain eligibility.  It’s so obvious lol.

I want Gatewood to be eligible because he’d be a great backup QB.  If there’s ever a year to be concerned about depth this would be the year.  Unfortunately there’s not a Lynn Bowden on the roster if Terry gets hurt or sick.

11 hours ago, Jumper_Dad said:

Gatewood still has 3 years of eligibility left.  But since he already redshirted he will have 2 years after this season whether he gets a waiver or not.

49 minutes ago, cincydragons said:

I want Gatewood to be eligible because he’d be a great backup QB.  If there’s ever a year to be concerned about depth this would be the year.  Unfortunately there’s not a Lynn Bowden on the roster if Terry gets hurt or sick.

I hear you and that does make sense.  UK landed a high 4 star kid, if he gets eligibility I could see him taking the job by mid-season.  He has a much higher ceiling and I think that’s what people want.