Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Adam Kunkel (Cooper '18) to Enter Transfer Portal - Signed with Xavier

Featured Replies

3 hours ago, theguru said:

Adam is my neighbor. 

That's not much of a source. 

19 hours ago, Jack of all Trades said:

Not sure I am buying it all.  Think he goes to Cincinnati.

I don't think Cincinnati has an available scholarship. 

8 hours ago, Randy Parker said:

That's not much of a source. 

I do the best I can RP. ?

I just talked to Adam and congratulated him, he is a Xavier Musketeer! 

Adam Kunkel picked Xavier per Brian Snow of 247sports.

Adam Kunkel's waiver was approved by the NCAA and he will be suiting up tomorrow against UC. 

9 hours ago, theguru said:

Adam Kunkel's waiver was approved by the NCAA and he will be suiting up tomorrow against UC. 

I'm surprised he didn't sit out this year, with all the uncertainly, why give up a year of eligibility to play maybe only a few games this year.

Don’t believe he will lose a year.  Didn’t the NCAA basically say that this year is a wash and no eligibility will be used this year? 

13 hours ago, 4 Quarters said:

I'm surprised he didn't sit out this year, with all the uncertainly, why give up a year of eligibility to play maybe only a few games this year.

 

12 hours ago, ErnestTBass said:

Don’t believe he will lose a year.  Didn’t the NCAA basically say that this year is a wash and no eligibility will be used this year? 

4Q, ETB is correct, this is a "free" year so to speak so Adam gets to play this year and two additional years.  In other words, it is COVID win. 

On 12/5/2020 at 12:37 PM, theguru said:

Adam Kunkel's waiver was approved by the NCAA and he will be suiting up tomorrow against UC. 

I imagine he will soon  be starting for Xavier, won't he?

6 minutes ago, tcjkbt said:

I imagine he will soon  be starting for Xavier, won't he?

Honestly I don't know, they have some good players.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.