Will 2020 be Bob Beatty's last year at Trinity?

On 7/13/2020 at 1:46 PM, TheDeuce said:

I've heard upwards of $150k with incentives and whatnot, but no idea how true that is. 

I feel pretty confident it is not that high.  I don't know what he makes off his summer football camps but that part of his compensation does not come from Trinity, it comes from camp attendees.

On 7/13/2020 at 1:08 PM, Jumper_Dad said:

Surely someone has a ballpark figure.

Being a private school, Trinity does not have to report its salaries to anyone and because T is part of the Catholic Church, it doesn't have to file a 990.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Bert said:

Being a private school, Trinity does not have to report its salaries to anyone and because T is part of the Catholic Church, it doesn't have to file a 990.

I knew that, I just figured over the years there would have been talk around the program and people would have an idea.

On 7/9/2020 at 2:47 PM, NLTanker1 said:

If it is, it's a well deserved retirement. He's won 14 state titles, 1 mythical NC, and had multiple undefeated seasons. His teams have beaten almost every team they've played. In some cases given other programs their worst losses in history. He has proven everything as a coach. This years team would likely be his best, in terms of a full, healthy, well rounded team. If they don't get to play, it would be sad. But at 65, and 20 seasons at one school is a lot of time.

4 hours ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

That's Coach Beatty's collection.

Yes I know. And it's beautiful. I have what I call the "Wall of Game" in my man cave. 11 of the 14 Championship posters, framed jerseys (the pink one from 2010 with the #98, my graduating year, is my favorite), a Through the Years, an overhead of opening night in Marshall Stadium, and my prized possession, a duplicate sign of the 2011 NC season. I made the original for Trinity at the job I used to have. Among other items.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1