Life Update

GrantNKY

As some of you know I have been living in Florida since basically January of 2019. Since being there I met my beautiful girlfriend in Tampa. Her job just moved her up to the Southwest corner of Pennsylvania and I was in a position with my job due to Covid that I felt comfortable moving with her. So we just moved to Morgantown, WV. We are definitely excited to be a little closer to home (for me, the girlfriend is originally from Nebraska). Neither of us really know anyone up here but we just joined a country club up here so that should help acclimate us to the community. Anyone have any tips on Morgantown or the surrounding areas?

I driven through Morgantown many times while traveling back East, but haven’t been in Morgantown since college. Went to a Penn State vs WVU football game. An absolutely wild weekend. A really fun college town.

I don't know a lot about Morgantown but do know that a new restaurant is opening there and you should check it out, The Winchester. The owners are from Florida but have a couple of restaurants in Ashland and the food is great.

One of the best things about it is you can either eat a really high end dinner, or a really nice dinner for less money, depends on what you wanna spend. If you go all out its gonna be expensive but you are going to get the best restaurant food in the area. If you want something cheaper like a grouper sandwich and fries that'll run ya about $16, so there is something for everyone.