Login Question

gchs_uk9

For the last two weeks every time I click on Bluegrasspreps on my personal computer I have to log in. I've not had to log in forever but it just started up recently. I'm not asked to login on my phone, however. Any recommendations?

For the last two weeks every time I click on Bluegrasspreps on my personal computer I have to log in. I've not had to log in forever but it just started up recently. I'm not asked to login on my phone, however. Any recommendations?

It almost has to be a local computer issue but I wouldn't know where to start.

Either way, very soon we are moving to new software and that should not be a problem.

It is on your side. Something cleared your saved cookies, either a browser update, an OS update, or you (or something) ran a program to clean up stuff on your PC.

I get it on 3 different devices but if I hit "what's new" it acts like I'm signed in and everything is fine.

That can happen to me at times meaning when I initially visit the site I am logged out but all I have to do is click any link/action on the site and then it automatically logs me in.