Tyson to fight again?

There has been a lot of buzz about him making a come back lately. I'm sure there are guys out there he can beat but he will be a shell of himself. You can't defy aging. He will be slower, weaker and easier to injure.

With that said, if he fights I will watch it for sure.

Tyson is almost 54 years old. I suppose there is some jobber out there that can fight for a pay day, but if it is any semi-reputable boxer he would get hurt. Keep in mind he has not fought in 15 years with his last bout resulting in defeat to the legendary Kevin McBride. I guess he did score the one knockout against Alan in the Hangover, but that too was over a decade ago.

I hope so, I grew up watching his fights. Wonder how much is money motivated, he's been on record several times over the last decade stating he was done with it all.

I'm not sure. He's seemingly made money here and there. He kinda pops up everywhere but certainly not with big pay days. Tyson now seems a lot more mature than Tyson in his boxing days. Sure you would expect that a little bit, but c'mon he was a rare bread.

There also appears to be a Tyson movie coming out with Jamie Fox I believe playing Tyson. This could all be tied to promote the movie. He isn’t what he used to be but when you watch video of him now. Man he is still fast enough to scare the crap out of the average person lol. It’s a shame how everything played out for him.