Cincinnati Bengals 2020 Schedule

I think it is more the Joe Burrow effect. Having the Bengals play at 4 puts them more at a time, where more fans would watch Burrows first start.

True normally but the first week of the season along with the last week of the season is the only two times all season that both CBS and Fox both televise games at both 1 and 4. The 4:25 Fox game is Tom Brady and Tampa Bay at Drew Brees and the New Orleans that game will be the big draw.

True normally but the first week of the season along with the last week of the season is the only two times all season that both CBS and Fox both televise games at both 1 and 4. The 4:25 Fox game is Tom Brady and Tampa Bay at Drew Brees and the New Orleans that game will be the big draw.

Safe the say not a sole outside of Cincinnati will be watching Burrows first start. Haha Id include LA but no one cares about the chargers in LA.

Safe the say not a sole outside of Cincinnati will be watching Burrows first start. Haha Id include LA but no one cares about the chargers in LA.

I agree I think the Bengals should still win but I’m sure the Chargers are glad the game is starting at 1:00pst instead of 10:00am pst.

I don't like division rivals being loaded into one half of the schedule. I think teams should play one game against each division rival in the first half and one in the second half.

Right there with you on that. It's one of my pet peeves with regards to scheduling. It seems like it's been happening several years now, and I don't know why. Should be pretty simple to do, so there's no reason why you should play one team twice, before you even play another one once.

It probably doesn't matter for me because I'm not sure I'll be beer vending, but if we were, I hate how backloaded the home games are.

Only 2 home games in the first 6 weeks would have been brutal on the beer man.

Did the NFL ever take in consideration the position of beer vending while putting the schedule together? LOL

It probably doesn't matter for me because I'm not sure I'll be beer vending, but if we were, I hate how backloaded the home games are.

Only 2 home games in the first 6 weeks would have been brutal on the beer man.

That was actually one of the first things I thought not good for you during the warm September and early October dates. May need to switch to a coffee/got chocolate vendor.

I agree I think the Bengals should still win but I’m sure the Chargers are glad the game is starting at 1:00pst instead of 10:00am pst.

The Chargers defense is legit. But not only will it be Burrows first start, it will be Justin Herberts first start as well.

That was actually one of the first things I thought not good for you during the warm September and early October dates. May need to switch to a coffee/got chocolate vendor. ��

The hot chocolate guys do pretty darn well during those winter games.

I will be very surprised if Herbert starts that game. I look for Tyrod Taylor as the starter in that game.

Honestly I completely forgot that Tyrod was on the Chargers. Tyrod will start that game for sure.

The Chargers defense is legit. But not only will it be Burrows first start, it will be Justin Herberts first start as well.

One thing I noticed when looking at the Bengals schedule a little closer 4 of those first 6 games are against teams that in 2019 were in the top 12 in pass rush and with a new QB and probably a shortened pre-season could present some issues.