Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cincinnati Bengals 2020 Schedule

Featured Replies

Here is the Bengals 2020 schedule released tonight:

Week 1 - LA Chargers

Week 2 - at Browns (TNF)

Week 3 - at Eagles

Week 4 - Jaguars

Week 5 - at Ravens

Week 6 - at Colts

Week 7 - Browns

Week 8 - Titans

Week 9 - Bye

Week 10 - at Steelers

Week 11- at Redskins

Week 12 - Giants

Week 13 - at Dolphins

Week 14 - Cowboys

Week 15 - Steelers (MNF)

Week 16 - at Texans

Week 17 - Ravens

  • Author

First thing that jumped out at me is that 4 of the first 6 games are on the road.

  • Author

I think the Bengals can go 7-9 or 8-8 imo. The best possible case if everything would fall right I think is 9-7 and hopefully no worse than 6-10 I hope.

I think the Bengals can go 7-9 or 8-8 imo. The best possible case if everything would fall right I think is 9-7 and hopefully no worse that 6-10 I hope.

 

6 and 10 is what I thought on the first glance at the schedule.

  • Author
6 and 10 is what I thought on the first glance at the schedule.

 

I agree that 9-7 or 8-8 is probably wishful thinking but one can always hope. Hey one way to look at it I guess even if we go 6-10 we've tripled out win total from last season. lol

  • Author

The Bengals schedule is the sixth-easiest schedule based on their opponents' 2019 winning percentage. However unfortunately for the Bengals (thanks to their 2-14 record in 2019) the other 3 teams in their division have the 4th easiest (Browns) 2nd easiest (Steelers) and the easiest schedule in the league (Ravens).:idunno:::banghead:

Edited by 16thBBall Fan

  • Author
Who can/will they beat on that schedule?

 

I think they can beat Dolphins, Redskins, Jaguars, Giants, Chargers, and I think maybe 2 wins in the division.

Who can/will they beat on that schedule?
Browns, Steelers, Chargers, Jags, Redskins, Giants, Dolphins. I count 9 winnable games. But this season is as big of an unknown as any season I can ever remember. I legitimately have no clue how it will turn out and wouldn’t even know where to predict a win/loss record. The games I listed are games that I think the Bengals have close to or a better roster today then. No idea how it comes together. For the fun of it, I’ll predict 8-8. The last time we went 2-14 the next season we went 8-8 and didn’t even start our #1 overall pick. Anyone who pretends to be an expert on what to expect from the 2020 Cincinnati Bengals positive or negative is full of themselves.

I don't like division rivals being loaded into one half of the schedule. I think teams should play one game against each division rival in the first half and one in the second half.

  • Author

Interesting the first game vs the Chargers has a 4:05 start time instead of 1 which is a benefit to the Chargers with the time difference.

Interesting the first game vs the Chargers has a 4:05 start time instead of 1 which is a benefit to the Chargers with the time difference.

 

I think it is more the Joe Burrow effect. Having the Bengals play at 4 puts them more at a time, where more fans would watch Burrows first start.

First thing that jumped out at me is that 4 of the first 6 games are on the road.

 

Very true. The Bengals play 4 of their last 6 at home. So if the Bengals could be sitting at around 5 and 5 going into their last 6 games. They will at least have a shot to play itself into contention with a lot of home games to end the season.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.