Nick Richards Declares for the NBA Draft

GOREDDEVILS

What are the reputable mocks saying mid 2nd round?

That's what I've seen. It sounds like only Maxey is likely to go in the first round. I don't think NBA scouts like Richards skill set with the ball in his hands. Crazy stat: In 105 career games at UK he had 101 turnovers and only 23 assists.

That's what I've seen. It sounds like only Maxey is likely to go in the first round. I don't think NBA scouts like Richards skill set with the ball in his hands. Crazy stat: In 105 career games at UK he had 101 turnovers and only 23 assists.

Might have a hard time finding a spot in the NBA.

What are the reputable mocks saying mid 2nd round?

I think he can maybe develop into a pick and rim run guy collecting easy buckets. Block a few shots. Just an ok rebounder for his size. Think of a Javelle McGee. He did develop a respectable jumper than can help his career arc.

I think he can maybe develop into a pick and rim run guy collecting easy buckets. Block a few shots. Just an ok rebounder for his size. Think of a Javelle McGee. He did develop a respectable jumper than can help his career arc.

I'll be surprised if he ever spends a full season as a starter in the NBA. Hopefully he can develop a niche as a reserve and stick around for a few seasons.