Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nick Richards Declares for the NBA Draft

Featured Replies

Per his twitter. He will be signing with an agent.

What are the reputable mocks saying mid 2nd round?

What are the reputable mocks saying mid 2nd round?

 

That's what I've seen. It sounds like only Maxey is likely to go in the first round. I don't think NBA scouts like Richards skill set with the ball in his hands. Crazy stat: In 105 career games at UK he had 101 turnovers and only 23 assists.

That's what I've seen. It sounds like only Maxey is likely to go in the first round. I don't think NBA scouts like Richards skill set with the ball in his hands. Crazy stat: In 105 career games at UK he had 101 turnovers and only 23 assists.

 

Might have a hard time finding a spot in the NBA.

What are the reputable mocks saying mid 2nd round?

 

That's what I've seen. It sounds like only Maxey is likely to go in the first round. I don't think NBA scouts like Richards skill set with the ball in his hands. Crazy stat: In 105 career games at UK he had 101 turnovers and only 23 assists.

I think he can maybe develop into a pick and rim run guy collecting easy buckets. Block a few shots. Just an ok rebounder for his size. Think of a Javelle McGee. He did develop a respectable jumper than can help his career arc.

I think he can maybe develop into a pick and rim run guy collecting easy buckets. Block a few shots. Just an ok rebounder for his size. Think of a Javelle McGee. He did develop a respectable jumper than can help his career arc.

 

I'll be surprised if he ever spends a full season as a starter in the NBA. Hopefully he can develop a niche as a reserve and stick around for a few seasons.

I'll be surprised if he ever spends a full season as a starter in the NBA. Hopefully he can develop a niche as a reserve and stick around for a few seasons.
That’s my hope.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.