Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Eric Gagne-New Reds closer?

Featured Replies

From what I've read, it could be a possibility. I still think the chances are small, but if healthy, he would definitely be a huge pickup for the Reds.

  • Replies 39
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
From what I've read, it could be a possibility. I still think the chances are small, but if healthy, he would definitely be a huge pickup for the Reds.
Agreed and Krivskey has addressed the middle of the pitching corps, working on the end of the pitching and must find, some starting pitching.

 

If Gagne can return healthy, this would be an excellent acquisition and offer some stability.

Agreed and Krivskey has addressed the middle of the pitching corps, working on the end of the pitching and must find, some starting pitching.

 

If Gagne can return healthy, this would be an excellent acquisition and offer some stability.

If there's a supplier in town it would help too.

If healthy this would be a big help. If he is not he would continue to fit the pattern of Reds pitchers with sore arms.

If healthy this would be a big help. If he is not he would continue to fit the pattern of Reds pitchers with sore arms.

Do they inject steroids in the arms?

Have they been in discussions with him?

gagne is still a coveted reliever because of what he can do when healthy. The Dodgers have contacted about bringing him back and I think the A's may have also. I'm not sure though. If the Reds were to sign him then that would be a great addition to that ball club.

gagne is still a coveted reliever because of what he can do when healthy. The Dodgers have contacted about bringing him back and I think the A's may have also. I'm not sure though. If the Reds were to sign him then that would be a great addition to that ball club.

Has he done anything since the new steriod policy came into being? Is this just coincidental or not?

How much would we give up for him...he is a gamble with his incessant injuries I think...

Has he done anything since the new steroid policy came into being? Is this just coincidental or not?
Valid question and how much damage, has arm taken as a result of and was the use, to help mask some pain.

 

Gagne, the pitcher was very good at what he did....Gagne, on enhancements was very disappointing, not in effort but in going that route.

A couple of years ago there wasn't anyone even close to being a better closer. The problem now is that he reminds me of somebody like Mark Prior. HUGE potential, awsome arm but can't stay healthy.

Has he done anything since the new steriod policy came into being? Is this just coincidental or not?

Who knows but I think that since the new steroid policy came out that everyone who gets injured and can't stay healthy is maybe linked to steroids. It may have been steroids with him or not but I give him the benefit of the doubt.

Do they inject steroids in the arms?

I don't think the arm is where the roids shot is aimed!!!:eek:

Has he done anything since the new steriod policy came into being? Is this just coincidental or not?

 

 

You think his crazy eyes, huge biceps, and "I'm the man" attitude were related to steroids?????????????????????????

 

So do I!!!!!

If you think Gagne didn't juice you're kidding yourself. His fastball jumped from like 92 to 98 in like a year or something and it coincided with him "filling out." He was also in LA where anything and everything is accessable.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.