Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bonds to the Cardinals?

Featured Replies

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=2689475

 

Will he get a locker next to Pujols? Will they both whine next year about how THEY should be the MVP? Will Barry get the same over-sized locker that Mark McGwire had that features extra head room? Will the locker room be big enough to handle the egos of both Larussa and Bonds?

  • Replies 31
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=2689475

 

Will he get a locker next to Pujols? Will they both whine next year about how THEY should be the MVP? Will Barry get the same over-sized locker that Mark McGwire had that features extra head room? Will the locker room be big enough to handle the egos of both Larussa and Bonds?

Not sure what your asking but if the Cardinals do acquire Bonds, it certainly would bolster a solid hitting lineup, into one NL pitchers would not want to face.

 

If this does happen, Cardinals would certainly be WS contenders and perennial favorites.

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=2689475

 

Will he get a locker next to Pujols? Will they both whine next year about how THEY should be the MVP? Will Barry get the same over-sized locker that Mark McGwire had that features extra head room? Will the locker room be big enough to handle the egos of both Larussa and Bonds?

Forget those questions ! Has Balco moved their offices and warehouse to St. Louis?? :confused: I don't like the Cardinals anyway so now I can have even more reason. :D

Not sure what your asking but if the Cardinals do acquire Bonds, it certainly would bolster a solid hitting lineup, into one NL pitchers would not want to face.

 

If this does happen, Cardinals would certainly be WS contenders and perennial favorites.

You do realize they have FOUR SP's spots they have not filled, right? I think someone hacked into Strike3's account...

You do realize they have FOUR SP's spots they have not filled, right? I think someone hacked into Strike3's account...
....:lol: Yes but if you can score 8± runs per game, pitching doesn't have to be too great and Carpenter will win 18 games himself, so they should win close to 90 games, on offense/Carpenter alone....:D

 

By the way, I have been quite sick, so I may not be thinking clear.

By the way, I have been quite sick, so I may not be thinking clear.

I know the feeling. Woke up with a nasty stomach virus this morning...

I don't like the Cardinals anyway so now I can have even more reason. :D

I feel the same way. Bonds will definately be a big shot in the arm for the Cards!!!:lol: Well, maybe not the arm!!!:eek:

I know the feeling. Woke up with a nasty stomach virus this morning...
They say I've got walking pneumonia, but like I told Sticky....I've got another name for it.

 

Burning cough, blurry vision, aches/fever and can't keep anything down....I wouldn't wish this on anyone. Get to feeling better my friend.....:thumb:

 

If the Cardinals land Bonds, I think several bottom tier pitchers would then sign and perhaps, Suppan might return to pitch for a line-up like that or possibly trading for some mid-range starters...Larussa is crafty and will find a way to get them.

Talk about a poke in the backside for the rest of the NL!

 

The Cardinals have landed a needle in the haystack!

 

I can't wait to see the home runs hit into the BALCOny at St. Louis!!!

 

I can't stop.

Talk about a poke in the backside for the rest of the NL!

 

The Cardinals have landed a needle in the haystack!

 

I can't wait to see the home runs hit into the BALCOny at St. Louis!!!

 

I can't stop.

....Please try

beg[1].gif

I thought he was only going to play for a American League team so he can DH.....I don't think i can take another season of watching him destroy the position of Left Field.......

I thought he was only going to play for a American League team so he can DH.....I don't think i can take another season of watching him destroy the position of Left Field.......

 

This coming from someone that has a Boston Red Sox logo for an avatar.

This coming from someone that has a Boston Red Sox logo for an avatar.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I heard a clip from Sabin last night and he sounded like what Bonds wanted was out of this world, the guy is a joke just hang it up Barry.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.