UK player out?

Log Mountain Boy

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Gust of wind blew him into the side of his truck.
lol...I heard that the wind threw Carter all over the UK campus untill Coury ran him down to rescue Carter, 2nd time this has happend this month, he needs to stay in doors more.:jump:

Seriously, I hate to see any one injured personally, but this definitly dosent hurt UK, I don't know who does less on the court Carter or Thomas.

If this is true, I hate to hear it. On the positive side, he could redshirt and get another year of strength and conditioning in him.

Heck with redshirting, hopefully that gust of wind will blow him right on through the program so we can give the scholarship to someone that can actually make a contribution.

Just kidding. I hate to see this happen because now I'll have to start the thread "Sheray Thomas - Pt. III"

lol...I heard that the wind threw Carter all over the UK campus untill Coury ran him down to rescue Carter, 2nd time this has happend this month, he needs to stay in doors more.:jump:

Seriously, I hate to see any one injured personally, but this definitly dosent hurt UK, I don't know who does less on the court Carter or Thomas.

Thomas.