Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK player out?

Featured Replies

I just heard that Jared Carter re-hurt his shoulder in practice and could even be out the remainder of the season. I dont have a link on it, its just what I was told. This is a blow, because he could be getting minutes that Thomas and Woo will get now.

  • Replies 31
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gust of wind blew him into the side of his truck.

No offense to Carter but we won't miss much. Hopefully he can come back next year with some weight on him.

If this is true, I hate to hear it. On the positive side, he could redshirt and get another year of strength and conditioning in him.

If this is true, I hate to hear it. On the positive side, he could redshirt and get another year of strength and conditioning in him.

:thumb: Good post.

Gust of wind blew him into the side of his truck.
lol...I heard that the wind threw Carter all over the UK campus untill Coury ran him down to rescue Carter, 2nd time this has happend this month, he needs to stay in doors more.:jump:

 

Seriously, I hate to see any one injured personally, but this definitly dosent hurt UK, I don't know who does less on the court Carter or Thomas.

Shoulder surgery and gaining muscle mass in the same year is IMPOSSIBLE. If he does require surgery then there is nothing good about it.

Gust of wind blew him into the side of his truck.

 

 

Class again.....:rolleyes:

If this is true, I hate to hear it. On the positive side, he could redshirt and get another year of strength and conditioning in him.

 

Heck with redshirting, hopefully that gust of wind will blow him right on through the program so we can give the scholarship to someone that can actually make a contribution.

 

Just kidding. I hate to see this happen because now I'll have to start the thread "Sheray Thomas - Pt. III"

lol...I heard that the wind threw Carter all over the UK campus untill Coury ran him down to rescue Carter, 2nd time this has happend this month, he needs to stay in doors more.:jump:

 

Seriously, I hate to see any one injured personally, but this definitly dosent hurt UK, I don't know who does less on the court Carter or Thomas.

 

Thomas.

Hopefully he can get a medical redshirt if this is the case. Are there any links confirming this?

Had he seen any game action before this?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.