Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky HS Football All Decade Team

Featured Replies

My stab using the All-BGP format:

 

QB Elijah Sindelair, Caldwell County

RB Ace Wales, Central

RB Damien Harris, Madison Southern

WR James Quick, Trinity

WR Devante Parker, Louisville

TE Michael Mayer, CovCath

OL Jamon Brown, Fern Creek

OL Jedrick Wills, Lafayette

OL Landon Young, Lafayette

OL Austin Dotson, Belfry

OL Drake Jackson, Woodford County

K Sean Nuernberger, Oldham County

 

DL Jacob Lacey, South Warren

DL JJ Weaver, Moore

DL Rayquan Horton, Belfry

DL Jason Hatcher, Trinity

LB Lamar Dawson, Boyle County

LB Josh Forrest, Tilghman

LB Kash Daniel, Paintsville

DB Milton Wright, CAL

DB Davonte Robinson, Henry Clay

DB Clayton Bush, South Warren

DB JD Harmon, Tilghman

P Austin Johnson, DeSales

 

ATH Rondale Moore, Trinity

ATH Reese Smith, Boyle County

ATH WanDale Robinson, Western Hills

ATH Nacarius Fant, Bowling Green

ATH Cole Bentley, Belfry

ATH Jack Coldiron, CovCath

ATH Dmauriae VanCleave, Danville

ATH Reggie Bonnafon, Trinity

ATH Ryan Timmons, Franklin County

ATH Jonathan Jackson, Mayfield

ATH JJ Jude, Johnson Central

ATH Justice Dingle, Bowling Green

 

Can I just throw this out there?

 

Can the debate of whether or not KY is a football or basketball state when it comes to the high school level and the talent it produces OFFICIALLY DIE?!

 

Lawwwwd have mercy look that those names and let’s not even forget the ones that didn’t make the “cut”!

  • Replies 34
  • Views 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow!!! It must be coaching only at Highlands because it appears even Dale Mueller didn’t have talent when he dominated.

 

You all are proving my point with no selections from Highlands.

 

The excuses of why Highlands is losing has now been validated.This is too easy.

 

To be fair, if I did a second team I would anticipate two if not three Bluebirds to be firmly in the running it not listed on it.

Wow!!! It must be coaching only at Highlands because it appears even Dale Mueller didn’t have talent when he dominated.

 

You all are proving my point with no selections from Highlands.

 

The excuses of why Highlands is losing has now been validated.This is too easy.

 

I too think I would have to seriously consider Towles at QB for the way he dominated in High School. Also, I noticed very little love for Collingsworth.

Collingsworth belongs, either as DB or ATH. The challenge of picking kids from those teams other than Towles and Collingsworth is that their defense was so good, it is difficult to name other kids.

I too think I would have to seriously consider Towles at QB for the way he dominated in High School. Also, I noticed very little love for Collingsworth.

 

I agree. The kid from Caldwell was good but he never played the competition that Towels did.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.