Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

West Carter 41 Morgan Co. 29

Featured Replies

Final.

 

Looks like a good defensive team at West Carter.

WoW! What exactly happened tonight in West Liberty? I 1st thought this was the girls score by mistake. I really thought Morgan would take this game by at least 10. Can't wait to hear the low down on this one. Congrads to the Comets on taking 2 in a row from the Cougs on their home floor..

Didn't see this happening. Morgan will be a force by the end of the year because of Coach Perry.

Maybe they miss a certain former assistant coach.:confused:

This score was a shocker to me. I know Morgan County had to replace most of their starters, but the 29 points is unreal. Is West that good - I thought they were picked to be middle-of-the-pack in the 16th at best.

As usual Morgan is overrated this yr.

Just because you lose one game in dec. doesn't mean you are overrated, and 5 20 win season's in a row is definately not overrated, and while you are at it tell ashland to get out of southern ohio come to ky and play some real team's!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

This is also a shocker to me. Maybe Nets can give us some info.

Just because you lose one game in dec. doesn't mean you are overrated, and 5 20 win season's in a row is definately not overrated, and while you are at it tell ashland to get out of southern ohio come to ky and play some real team's!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

 

:thumb: The kids at Morgan will come together, not all teams in the region have the enrollment that Russell, Boyd, and Ashland have so for Morgan and Elliott to compete like they have been is a REAL accomplishment. No disrepect intended toward any team or players but lets give ALL teams and coaching staffs the respect they have earned!!

 

Congrats to West Carter!

Is this the young webb slinger's first high school victory? If so I raise my glass to congratulate him on the first of what I hope are many more.

I listened to this game on the radio, and before I forget, Tim Carper is my favorite announcer of h.s. sports and I regret not giving him props in the "favorite radio announcer" thread, and Tim called it a "slopfest". It sure sounded like no one could hit a shot. Certainly not Morgan. I'm sure it was a good defensive game but the way the call sounded, neither team could throw it in the ocean. Good win for West! I also thought it ended up 44-29, but obviously I'm wrong.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.