West Carter 41 Morgan Co. 29

WoW! What exactly happened tonight in West Liberty? I 1st thought this was the girls score by mistake. I really thought Morgan would take this game by at least 10. Can't wait to hear the low down on this one. Congrads to the Comets on taking 2 in a row from the Cougs on their home floor..

As usual Morgan is overrated this yr.

Just because you lose one game in dec. doesn't mean you are overrated, and 5 20 win season's in a row is definately not overrated, and while you are at it tell ashland to get out of southern ohio come to ky and play some real team's!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Just because you lose one game in dec. doesn't mean you are overrated, and 5 20 win season's in a row is definately not overrated, and while you are at it tell ashland to get out of southern ohio come to ky and play some real team's!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:thumb: The kids at Morgan will come together, not all teams in the region have the enrollment that Russell, Boyd, and Ashland have so for Morgan and Elliott to compete like they have been is a REAL accomplishment. No disrepect intended toward any team or players but lets give ALL teams and coaching staffs the respect they have earned!!

Congrats to West Carter!

I listened to this game on the radio, and before I forget, Tim Carper is my favorite announcer of h.s. sports and I regret not giving him props in the "favorite radio announcer" thread, and Tim called it a "slopfest". It sure sounded like no one could hit a shot. Certainly not Morgan. I'm sure it was a good defensive game but the way the call sounded, neither team could throw it in the ocean. Good win for West! I also thought it ended up 44-29, but obviously I'm wrong.