Highlands

Scott

Non district games:

Louisville St. X

LaSalle

Elder

Moeller

Beechwood

That would still leave one open spot. NewCath?

I don't think Moe is 100% definite.

I heard last night that CCH either had LexCath or tried to schedule LexCath for week 10 but LC declined.

Actually, Cov. Cath verbally agreed to play in the Bluegrass Bowl at Lex. Cath over the next two years with Lex. Cath being the opponent in '07. Cov. Cath then opted to not play Lex. Cath. but accepted an invite to play LaSalle in Cincy instead. Hopefully, these two can get together in the very near future; they have had some classic battles of late.

Actually, Cov. Cath verbally agreed to play in the Bluegrass Bowl at Lex. Cath over the next two years with Lex. Cath being the opponent in '07. Cov. Cath then opted to not play Lex. Cath. but accepted an invite to play LaSalle in Cincy instead. Hopefully, these two can get together in the very near future; they have had some classic battles of late.

IMO, the last two CovCath/LexCath games decided the 3A state champs each of those years.

I heard last night that CCH either had LexCath or tried to schedule LexCath for week 10 but LC declined.

I had not heard this (I know LexCath has Owensboro Apollo for week 10), but I do know that they were to play in the Bluegrass Bowl and CovCath pulled out to play Cincinnati LaSalle.

Very difficult schedule...... winning 9 or 10 games could land them a top 25 spot in the Country!!

Winning 9 or 10 games with that schedule would definately be deserving of some sort of National Spotlight. Now can they get the job done with losing that many seniors. Good luck except when you play the Team From The Highlands.:thumb:

Winning 9 or 10 games with that schedule would definately be deserving of some sort of National Spotlight. Now can they get the job done with losing that many seniors. Good luck except when you play the Team From The Highlands.:thumb:

It will be difficult task.

• 2 weeks later...