Kentucky vs. Virginia Tech Belk Bowl

16thBBall Fan

Kentucky vs Virginia Tech Who wins?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Kentucky vs Virginia Tech Who wins?

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shocking that he’s allowed to play. Stoops doesn’t have any standards.

Stoops has never had standards when it comes to recruiting. He will take any OSU scraps he can get. Bad example being set for his team to let him still play after that.

As far as OSU passing on him because of prior stuff like that, I imagine that's possible. But I'm pretty sure there was an OSU (lineman I believe) wearing an ankle bracelet during the Clemson game. It wasn't the kind my daughter wears.

Which player I can find out, that’s a pretty outlandish statement?

Which player?

I'll have to find the picture later. There were two pictures I saw, one where he was on the sideline, the other he was in the game. I'll look for it after the game and PM you. It doesn't matter to me, just thought it's ironic.

I'll have to find the picture later. There were two pictures I saw, one where he was on the sideline, the other he was in the game. I'll look for it after the game and PM you. It doesn't matter to me, just thought it's ironic.

I find that hard to believe.

I dont like what I saw from the pregame stuff either. But VTech has been after Bowden since instigating the verbal argument at the speedway. Too hard to tell whether they verbally instigated the pregame stuff or not, but there's only so much a man can take before they make a stupid decision.

Running your mouth back is one thing, punching a player and shoving your asst coach is totally another thing!!