Congressman to use Koran at swearing-in

HHSDad

As I pointed out in the other posts, you can believe what you wish to. Just don't attempt to use poor history to back it up. Use primary sources (and there are some out there) to back up your point. :thumb:

Actually, I don't have to use history, weather it be "poor history" or what you choose to be not "poor history" to back up my point because that's just it, it's MY point. I probably should not have posted anything other than my beliefs to begin with because that's all I've got to stand on. I've got my beliefs and the rest of you have yours. Nothing you could post on hear could change the way I believe on this subject. I think I'll leave it at that.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where to begin?...

... While many of these men were Christians that does not mean they set out to create a Theocracy but instead chose a Republic model that protected liberty above all.

I love this guy.

Hatz - in my opinion, you are one of the most well read, most eloquent, and most unbiased people that I've ever heard address this particular issue.

I stand in awe.

Frances

Now that you mention it, I am weary...

Perhaps I should kneel before Hatz, while paying homage to his research and intellect? :D

Frances

Keep it up and the next thing you will know we'll be married and leaving Andy, Opie and Mayberry forever. :lol:

I love this guy.

Hatz - in my opinion, you are one of the most well read, most eloquent, and most unbiased people that I've ever heard address this particular issue.

I stand in awe.

Frances

I've received an email from Mrs. Hatz requesting that BGP members refrain from complimenting Hatz's intelligence as it effects his ability to perform his minsterial duties. I think that means his head is getting too big to get out the door. ;)

I've received an email from Mrs. Hatz requesting that BGP members refrain from complimenting Hatz's intelligence as it effects his ability to perform his minsterial duties. I think that means his head is getting too big to get out the door. ;)

And at most churches they have those double doors at the end of the sanctuary.:lol:

Don't worry, she doesn't care as long as I'm still her grovelling servant at home. :D