Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All District Teams

Featured Replies

What is the process for determining all district teams? I was told each team gets a certain number of spots depending on district standings.

Not sure how it’s done elsewhere. In the Louisville area the coaches all meet and coaches nominate their own players then vote and can’t vote for own players.

Are these all district teams announced anywhere?

Not all districts do them.

Edited by theguru
Rule 13

Are these all district teams announced anywhere?

 

I know Courier Journal had Louisville District teams.

I know Courier Journal had Louisville District teams.

 

I don't think Mercer County belongs in a Louisville football district, but I was impressed at the GLFCA meeting. They were organized and knew what they wanted to get done. The process for selecting all district teams was straight forward and I am glad our kids got that recognition.

I don't think Mercer County belongs in a Louisville football district, but I was impressed at the GLFCA meeting. They were organized and knew what they wanted to get done. The process for selecting all district teams was straight forward and I am glad our kids got that recognition.

 

Did all the coaches vote or just coaches in that particular district vote? Did they use stats? I was happy with how the voting ended up and who made the teams in our district. Not many complaints at all.

Did all the coaches vote or just coaches in that particular district vote? Did they use stats? I was happy with how the voting ended up and who made the teams in our district. Not many complaints at all.

 

Coaches voted in their district only. There wasn’t a lot of discussion. The coaches are pretty familiar with the players on each of the district teams.

Is there some place you can view the all district selections?

Is there some place you can view the all district selections?

 

Nate Bryan on twitter posted them.

I see the Louisville area but not any of the other districts. Is there a link to the other districts someplace?

Hypothetical 2A District 6 skill position team....the disclaimer here is I don't know ALL of the linemen enough to properly awared them spots on this theoretical team.

 

QB - Cameron Hergott (Beechwood)

QB - Kaleal Davis (Newport)

RB - Giaunte Jackson (Newport)

RB - Dakota Thiel (Lloyd)

RB - Cole Stammer (Beechwood)

WR - Brandon McClendon (Holy Cross)

WR - Treyshawn Cody (Lloyd)

WR - Simon Keating (Newport)

WR - Brady Moore (Beechwood)

TE - Gage Dollenmayer (Beechwood)

ATH - Mason Williams (Beechwood)

ATH - Jacob Davidson (Lloyd)

K - Colin Graman (Beechwood)

 

Discuss...

  • Author

What is his Twitter handle?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.