All District Teams

Banymac

I know Courier Journal had Louisville District teams.

I don't think Mercer County belongs in a Louisville football district, but I was impressed at the GLFCA meeting. They were organized and knew what they wanted to get done. The process for selecting all district teams was straight forward and I am glad our kids got that recognition.

I don't think Mercer County belongs in a Louisville football district, but I was impressed at the GLFCA meeting. They were organized and knew what they wanted to get done. The process for selecting all district teams was straight forward and I am glad our kids got that recognition.

Did all the coaches vote or just coaches in that particular district vote? Did they use stats? I was happy with how the voting ended up and who made the teams in our district. Not many complaints at all.

Did all the coaches vote or just coaches in that particular district vote? Did they use stats? I was happy with how the voting ended up and who made the teams in our district. Not many complaints at all.

Coaches voted in their district only. There wasn’t a lot of discussion. The coaches are pretty familiar with the players on each of the district teams.

Hypothetical 2A District 6 skill position team....the disclaimer here is I don't know ALL of the linemen enough to properly awared them spots on this theoretical team.

QB - Cameron Hergott (Beechwood)

QB - Kaleal Davis (Newport)

RB - Giaunte Jackson (Newport)

RB - Dakota Thiel (Lloyd)

RB - Cole Stammer (Beechwood)

WR - Brandon McClendon (Holy Cross)

WR - Treyshawn Cody (Lloyd)

WR - Simon Keating (Newport)

WR - Brady Moore (Beechwood)

TE - Gage Dollenmayer (Beechwood)

ATH - Mason Williams (Beechwood)

ATH - Jacob Davidson (Lloyd)