Royal Uncle

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It will be 8 PM EST

Correct!

Tough call! Florida has played a MUCH tougher schedule but Michigan loses by 3 in the Shoe. It's hard to keep either team out.

On a side note the Rose Bowl should be a good one with USC playing either Michigan, Florida or LSU.

Florida lost to Auburn (who in turn proved to be not as good as advertised) and played pretty poorly against some middle of the road teams along the way. Michigan for the most part was dominant in beating the teams they beat and only lost to the #1 team in the nation. The ONLY thing going against Michigan is the desire not to see a rematch. Any Florida fan would be one to talk about no rematches. After all, they won the national title in a rematch game against Florida State in '96.

Florida lost to Auburn (who in turn proved to be not as good as advertised) and played pretty poorly against some middle of the road teams along the way. Michigan for the most part was dominant in beating the teams they beat and only lost to the #1 team in the nation. The ONLY thing going against Michigan is the desire not to see a rematch. Any Florida fan would be one to talk about no rematches. After all, they won the national title in a rematch game against Florida State in '96.

:sssh: :sssh: :sssh:

I thought I'd read some comments about the Game? How about that punt returner for the Hogs trying to catch the ball inside the five and missing it for a go ahead TD for the Gators? Hogs had no QB all year and played the Gators tough.

I can see reasons for both teams to play the Buckeyes and I have no problem with either team playing in the Game....But Like I posted in another thread if the Buckeyes lose are they still number 1? Michigan would get the Buckeyes away from the Horseshoe. I believe the Gators and Michigan should play and even I'm a SEC nut I'd pick Michigan to win. The Ball State win does bother me.