Can Florida make it to the BCS Title game?

letabrotherspeak

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

My mistake, but still....

They lost to UK.....That doesn't hold much weight to me.

And UK finished third in the SEC East, and is going to a Bowl Game. The MAC is a pretty darn good conference every year. Michigan's OOC schedule was much tougher.

Remember that the BCS ranking is not as simple as who is #2 and #3 in the human polls. They break it down by number of votes, and I don't think enough of the biased media or coaching segments can get enough distance over those that vote for the REAL #1 and #2...

Remember that the BCS ranking is not as simple as who is #2 and #3 in the human polls. They break it down by number of votes, and I don't think enough of the biased media or coaching segments can get enough distance over those that vote for the REAL #1 and #2...

So that would benefit Michigan than wouldn't it?

I'm a huge Michigan fan, but I really hope Florida gets the nod. I am 100% against rematches of any kind, so I'm not going to change my stance just because it could help my team.....BTW, Michigan didn't have a great OOC either, and played a far easier conference schedule than the Gators.

What huge irony. I'm a huge Buckeye fan, and I believe, based on the play of all 1 loss teams, that Michigan deserves the rematch.

Style Points? No its all about being the best team. Florida had a terrible OOC schedule, and lost to Auburn. Meanwhile, UM played ND OOC and their only loss was to the #1 team in the country by 3 points. And supposing that Florida wins against Arkansas, that win doesn't hold the prestige it once did as that team got drilled by USC. I think you'll find that outside of SEC country, most would agree that UM is more deserving.

Line the two schedules up and Florida gets the nod.

Putting my SEC Jacket on right now...

I didnt hear them talking...had the volume down, when the lined it up.

Looking game to game...I was thinking, the Big Ten outside of OSU and Michigan were not very good.

People can look at OOC schedules, but inside them...

Michigan prolly is the better team...should make for a interesting 24 hours.

Florida will try to score everytime.